©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nonsense even on the Legal side of the Industry!

Professional Muscle Store

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
www.professionalmusclestore.com
We mentioned this back in September but this is what we continue to deal with and what we posted on FB/IG today:

Facebook/Instagram have become a very shady business! Our promotions are being rejected because they violate their terms for minors? Last I checked you had to be 18 years old to have a facebook account??

We won't get into the fact that Facebook/Instagram has moved our posts hours below the post times to hurt our visibility due to complaints over their promotion rip offs not even coming close to meeting their guarantees but...

We receive constant rejections over our products ranging from protein bars and drinks to CBD products not being "minor friendly", now we cannot even promote our Specials??

Between paypal forcing our hand to remove them or our CBD Collection from our store to facebook stating Supplements are a violation of their terms, these service providers are severely criminal!

Here is just a sample of the nonsense we are dealing with on these two platforms. Do you seriously think that protein bars and powder are a violation:

Attachments

• facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 38

Professional Muscle Store

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
www.professionalmusclestore.com
Just like they took our Verified Business badge from us.

All licensing and paperwork required was submitted. Badge was placed on the page and then removed claiming that there were new guidelines for obtaining the Verified Badge which boosts visibility in their search engines.

A serious scam is being run on these platforms, there is no doubt about it!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Yeah I had the same issue with my business. I had to stop marketing on social media because it just became a b.s. scam.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
You guys aren't the only ones. I have heard of numerous other people I know running a legit business having problems. Most have stopped advertising on social media.