©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Topical

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey just wanted to put this out there. For the guys that say it doesn't work your wrong.

I have been rubbing a half cc of tren on my inner arms every day and it's by far the best way I have EVER done tren.

Believe me, I know how this sounds but when your body fat is in the sub numbers you can see every little change that takes place with your body. I'm rubbing A-drol on my legs twice a day also.:eek:

It works guys. That's all there is to it.

CG

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
No carrier? Would have never thought that would work. Great point about changes when you are lean. I always laugh at the guy with 25% body fat that thinks his gear is bunk. 25% to 20% isn't that big of a difference but 12% to 7% is freaking huge!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Cc are u rubbing the inj form or raw compound with like dmso?... i agree that sure works!
.Hows the upcoming show lookin? Freaky ripped i take it?..ib

Yes it works good!

and I'm beyond ready!

I'm doing a balancing job holding onto what I have in these sub fat levels. It's a painful way of life. It can't happen soon enough at this point.

CG

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm using a topical tne now.
My first time Using anything of the sort.

Good thread.

Would like your impression rAJ as you get further into using it. Seems to be getting positive feedback.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
The place mine came from
Is a friend if a friend. The directions
That were sent said it was called venom labs.
DMSO type of solution.

I think he told me all there new stuff is
Gels and a wider range.

A few likes so far-
No injection. Seems to work and fast and easy
To use.

Dislikes,
A bit of irritation where applied.
Very minor. Strong smell.
Some guys I have seen on proM posting
It looks like it burnt there skin pretty good.
No problem with that yet on my end.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I worked for a sports supplement company that had a whole topical line.

It's a great way to get compounds into the body.

DMSO is a very strong solvent and using it for this purpose, imo, is like using a framing hammer to crack an egg. Will definitely get the job done, but might be overkill.

The main problem we ran into using DMSO was that the entire body began to smell strongly of sulphur after a few days of application. This was nothing more than an inconvenience for most people, unless they were trying to hide their use.

The other thing we ran into was needing to avoid contact with women and children until after the compound was fully absorbed (typically 8 hours) and you had showered. Otherwise you're sharing hormones with them. That goes for any carrier formulation.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I have a friend that that now does this and he was a big user...he swears by it...I think he's nuts

Jblack

Apr 4, 2013
Gonna def give this a try on my lower back since that is where I hold the last little bit of fat my last 6 weeks as I get ready for a show. Thanks for the tip!

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I forgot to mention that women don't like the taste of that shit.

Basically, you can choose: topicals or women.

I don't like topicals THAT much.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm using a topical tne now.
My first time Using anything of the sort.

I know how nasty this sounds but try cutting out lines of raw TNE and watch your body morf to a new level. But be carful it goes to your head and makes for some moments your going to have to just colm yourself down and regroup.

I'm doing this now and always go the last three weeks into any show on. BAMMMMM!

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I worked for a sports supplement company that had a whole topical line.

It's a great way to get compounds into the body.

DMSO is a very strong solvent and using it for this purpose, imo, is like using a framing hammer to crack an egg. Will definitely get the job done, but might be overkill.

The main problem we ran into using DMSO was that the entire body began to smell strongly of sulphur after a few days of application. This was nothing more than an inconvenience for most people, unless they were trying to hide their use.

The other thing we ran into was needing to avoid contact with women and children until after the compound was fully absorbed (typically 8 hours) and you had showered. Otherwise you're sharing hormones with them. That goes for any carrier formulation.

What are they using as the delivery cream?

CG