AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Newbie with important questions
Old
  (#1)
LWeaver15
AnaSCI MEMBER

Exclamation Newbie with important questions - 09-19-2013, 03:12 PM

Hey guys just had a few questions hoping you vets could help with.

Well I want to run my first cycle soon and had a few questions.

Ive had multiple friends run Dbol for 6-8 weeks solo and have great gains. Thinking of running the same thing since I know I can get it and at a good price.

Why I want to take it because about a year ago I was in a severe car accident and had multiple bulging and herniated discs in my back and a torn ligament in my knee. I was unable to workout. I could hardly walk to get up and eat and go to class. But I'm alright now and want to get back in the gym.

Before my accident I went from about 155 to 185 in about a year. Id say i was right around 13% BF and now I'm a measly 165 on a good day at 6'0

I want to run this cycle to jumpstart me back in the gym and killing it and make up for lost time.

My question is im gyno friendly which sucks and wanted to know best way to get around that while running Dbol. I even got puffy nipples when I bulked to 185. My nips just looked puffy although there wasnt anything beneath them. Ive been told to take arimidex throughout my cycle to help but Ive also been told to just take an aromatizer inhibitor and forgot arimidex and then talk nolva with PCT.

What do you recommend running with Dbol at 40-60mg? Trying to prevent gyno to the best of my ability and striving to make lean gains without a ton of bloat

Tags
dbol, gyno, newb