©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Long but good read

P

pincrusher

great read. i once had the priviledge of speaking to another authority on anti-aging by the name of doctor ramon scruggs. he also resides & practices in california and runs the hew hope clinic for anti aging. he also uses steroids, more specifically deca & test cyp for surgery recovery with senior citizens. he has found through his actual usage that senior citizens tend to recover over 3x faster when treated with these products starting 1 month prior to surgery than those who receive nothing.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
But remember, Steroids are bad for you. They will ruin your liver and kidneys will explode and your nuts will disappear. They will kill you, and they don't even increase muscle mass.

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
But remember, Steroids are bad for you. They will ruin your liver and kidneys will explode and your nuts will disappear. They will kill you, and they don't even increase muscle mass.
LOL yeah thats what all these illinformed supposed experts say about them. i would like to have the priviledge of asking one of these experts just how they think they can call themselves an expert on steroids.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've noticed that most of the "experts" against AAS look like Dick Cheney and have those turkey jowels flapping while they talk about how bad they are.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
steve0085 said:
I've noticed that most of the "experts" against AAS look like Dick Cheney and have those turkey jowels flapping while they talk about how bad they are.
lol no shit !

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Maybe if they used some AAS they could get some ASS..

That was kind of a stretch, but I've wanted to use that for some time now. Hope I didn't blow it.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
steve0085 said:

for real? well fuck that, i'm not taking them anymore. :mad: