©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

From the old days

apehanger

Dec 23, 2008
What's up people? I started out on this site in the old days as "Blackbird" then moved over to MManiax and kinda dropped out of site when things got wierd over there. I recognize a lot of the old crew around here, good to see some familiar names and avatars. My training has sucked in the past year but I'm looking forward to turning that around. Good to be here.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
What's up people? I started out on this site in the old days as "Blackbird" then moved over to MManiax and kinda dropped out of site when things got wierd over there. I recognize a lot of the old crew around here, good to see some familiar names and avatars. My training has sucked in the past year but I'm looking forward to turning that around. Good to be here.

Welcome back. Good to have you here. Should see you around sometime.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006

Things got weird over there?! Yeah no shit! Got weird when they banned me and I was the only one that saved them the humiliation of the public reading everything they wrote behind closed doors. Glad to have ya here bro