©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Topical

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
What are they using as the delivery cream?

CG

At first it was a cream, but while I worked there we developed an ethyl (in this case grape) alcohol-based gel similar to hand sanitizer with a few ingredients to increase absorption.

There were never any tests done to see how effective either carrier was. I probably still have the formula around here somewhere. It was fairly expensive to make and, like I said, never proven in my mind to actually work.

If anyone cares, I can dig up some more info. The ingredients are available on amazon and various other places on the web. Kind of expensive in small quantities, though.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
I wonder if you can use dmso to clean out your pores from acne problem areas? anyone have experience with it?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I wonder if you can use dmso to clean out your pores from acne problem areas? anyone have experience with it?

Unless you've read something I haven't I can't see using DMSO in this way at all. It's designed to help carry compounds through the skin so that it's absorbed into the blood stream and tissues under the dermal layers.

Have you read somewhere that people use it in this way?

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Unless you've read something I haven't I can't see using DMSO in this way at all. It's designed to help carry compounds through the skin so that it's absorbed into the blood stream and tissues under the dermal layers.

Have you read somewhere that people use it in this way?

I actually started looking into dmso for my pulled muscle injury for it was recommended by IB. Mix it with aspirin and read and heard it does wonders on injuries. Really popular in the 80's and 90's but its "healing traits" but has never been scientifically proven. Looking more into it, found out that many people have experience with skin completely clearing up within a few days to 2 weeks. Acne Rosacea, DMSO, antibiotics, tetracycline, aspirin
And here's a site about a guy who had moderate acne rosacea and his experience with it. Has pictures and how it did it and everything. Cleared up the white heads and bumps but not the redness, but when he mixed it with I think some over the counter products, the rosacea cleared up. I am very curious about it for ever since I've been on aas I break out on my shoulders like I did in high school. I'm going to get some tomorrow and try it out and see how it goes.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
^^ Yepp.. People even drink it ..no shit.. FDA won't approve it because then top pharmceuitcal Corp would be screwed . Always dilute DMSO with only distilled water.. You don't want chlorine and salts goin into skin..
I learned all my DMSO tricks from powerlifter record holder
Doyle Kennedy .. (rip). Ib.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I'm sorry I'm a bit blown away here. All you do is take raw powder mix it diluted DMSO and rub it on your thighs. Do you need more gear than you would regularly need for it to be effective? It still goes systemic? Do you have a formula you're using for the tren?

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
DMSO is good for soft tissue injuries, it is no longer approved for human use because of some potential downsides (carrier use) but people who work with horses swear by it.

the one approved human use is interstitial cystitis, bladder issue. However I used it effectively to rehab a torn achilles tendon. Amazing, stuff, my entire family of athletes use it, I wrestled in college, my sons wrestle, my daughter is a competitive gymnast.... no NSAID use at all, replaced with DMSO.

if that isnt good enough, its cheap as dirt, and provided much needed sulfur to joints and joint surfaces.. much under appreciated.

18 years of nutritional medicine under my belt, its a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
DMSO is good for soft tissue injuries, it is no longer approved for human use because of some potential downsides (carrier use) but people who work with horses swear by it.

the one approved human use is interstitial cystitis, bladder issue. However I used it effectively to rehab a torn achilles tendon. Amazing, stuff, my entire family of athletes use it, I wrestled in college, my sons wrestle, my daughter is a competitive gymnast.... no NSAID use at all, replaced with DMSO.

if that isnt good enough, its cheap as dirt, and provided much needed sulfur to joints and joint surfaces.. much under appreciated.

18 years of nutritional medicine under my belt, its a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Nice thanks for that info man