©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Amazing or Rediculous - Bulking cyles

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
The heavy lifters I knew from the early 80's all took at least 200+mg of Anadrol per day.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
No wonder it never worked for me.
I I e seen guys with HUGE stretch marks
They say was from anadrol.
I imagine it would make you feel like crap?

Good to see you here Mugzy!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Though I have used plenty of of the good ole syntex and brithish snuff can drols way back then. I always preferred Dbol. Drol strength was awesome as was the d but i felt extra shitty on anadrol. Many guys are just the opposite.
Either one is mostly temporary "mechanical advantage" gains anyway
Fun while it lasts though. T

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Wonder how much you would actually keep from it? You hear people going way up on there bench and so on but if it was that much and you at least kept half of it then you would think it would be worth it..

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Wonder how much you would actually keep from it? You hear people going way up on there bench and so on but if it was that much and you at least kept half of it then you would think it would be worth it..

Took the words out my mouth, since I been here I haven't heard a lot about drol. I have no experience with it tho so there might be a obvious reason nobody uses drol... I just don't know. I heard about the huge weight, size and strength gains tho

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I've never taken large amounts of either but I have noticed that mg for mg dbol seems to make the most size and strength gains. Anadrol seems to give me a drier look though so I use that instead.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Well its on my list next cycle. I already have some on hand and gonna get some more.. After I run it I will def post it.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
I've never taken large amounts of either but I have noticed that mg for mg dbol seems to make the most size and strength gains. Anadrol seems to give me a drier look though so I use that instead.

my next cycle is going to be a bulk, Im going to scan the board for posts about drol and maybe incorporate some in next cycle.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
hmmm I just skimmed over it quickly, ill read it through later. id like to avoide gyno at all costs so im not sure if this is for me, but it also says if used safely and with respect it can be the fastest mass gainer aas out there... hmm...

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012

I never could maintain gains of strength or size from orals. Even if still on it was like they were never there. This includes kick starting with orals....still had a dip in strength. But great if you had a meet or PR to hit.