©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T3?

RedBaron

Dec 3, 2004
Sure. I run it with my HGH cycles and with clen .... what would you like to know about it?

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Well I Am Getting Ready To Do The Following.
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10 Test En 500mg/wk
Weeks 8-12 Winny 50cc/eod
Should I Incorporate That In Hear Anywhere Or With Pct? Or Not At All

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
LITTLEME said:
I hope you mean 50mg/eod.

IMO - I don't think you need the T3 now. You will have enough going on in your body. Don't need to throw that in also. Why did you want to add it?

Last edited:

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Yeah I Did Mean 50mg Sorry. I Don't Know To Much About It. I've Read Some Articles And I Understand What It Does But I Did Not Know If It Was Primarily For Bulking Cycle, Cutting Cycle, Pct, Etc. Just Trying To Find Out Some Info

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
LITTLEME said:
Yeah I Did Mean 50mg Sorry. I Don't Know To Much About It. I've Read Some Articles And I Understand What It Does But I Did Not Know If It Was Primarily For Bulking Cycle, Cutting Cycle, Pct, Etc. Just Trying To Find Out Some Info

T-3 is a thyroid stimulant I believe. You can find it called cytomel. Used in conjunction with clen it can produce dramitic fat burning properties. I have also read it can be dangerous if not used correctly. But then again, what is not dangerous if not used correctly. Check it out in the steriod profile section located on the home page. It can give you some good info there.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
LITTLEME said:
Well I Am Getting Ready To Do The Following.
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10 Test En 500mg/wk
Should I Incorporate That In Hear Anywhere Or With Pct? Or Not At All

How many cycles have you done? If it's not your first then as far as the winny i would run it for the last 6 weeks of this cycle and run the test for 12 weeks and leave the T3 for another time.