©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bitcoin

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Has anybody noticed how Bitcoin has been skyrocketing??? shit, just a year ago I was buying Bitcoin at about $600.... now its over $6000 ....holy shit if I just bought a bunch and let it sit..... uggghh hindsight is 20/20 .....

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I invested small amounts in BTC and ETH. Bad timing for btc and fair for eth.

I know a few on here that have made a killing in both! Myself, I must be doing something wrong:eek::rolleyes:

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Yeah its kinda late to get into BC....but I heard people feel its gonna continue to climb... maybe even 10K by the end of November..... Etherium is still on the low side.... so volatile is scares the shit outta me... theres a lot of crypto-currencies popping up... what to do, what to do

El Hereje

Oct 3, 2017
I have had a small amount of coin since 2015 that exploded in value. ETH is down significantly over the last 6M. There has been allot of financial folks talking about how it’s a bubble and it will burst. I am hobby playing around with it, ICOs are interesting but I don’t really think that any CC outside of Bitcoin, ETH, and litecoin will ever be worth much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
we should have got a few to just sit on back when we first started talking about it.

300 when I first started purchasing. Today there over 7000

what I like about bitcoin is there will only be so many.
The others I just dont know enough abou

Last edited:

anabolicraw

Oct 8, 2016
South China
Btc price increases crazily. I also heard that it would go up to 10k in the end of the year, not sure if it does. But the transactions were stopped here from the end of Sep. Some people lost money when selling out the btcs hurriedly.

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
I always get nervous when I buy BTC at sky high prices for an order. Would hate to lose 50% of the value over night and not be able to order anymore. As a consequence, I always buy the BTC right before I need em.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
You haven't even begun to see Bitcoin's price highs. I been investing in altcoins and pre-sales of ICOs. Much bigger profit then ETH and Bitcoin. Some will go 100 to 1000 times value. I actually do some day trading too.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I need to start getting into this. Part of me thinks it is too late and the bubble will burst. The other part after reading some articles thinks this could still be just the start of Bitcoin's rise and it will be 10x higher in a decade.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
The rise in value recently has been crazy! I may try and invest when/if it dips again.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We are going to be launching a Crypto-Science forum here very soon.

It will be a paid subscription forum where you will gain access to trading tips on all cryptocurrencies.
How, where and when to buy, sell and hold.
It will teach you how to read the dips and crashes and what to look for in future crypto.

Stay tuned!

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
We are going to be launching a Crypto-Science forum here very soon.

It will be a paid subscription forum where you will gain access to trading tips on all cryptocurrencies.
How, where and when to buy, sell and hold.
It will teach you how to read the dips and crashes and what to look for in future crypto.

Stay tuned!

Great news. All I hear about is bitcoin everywhere I go. I feel like I am missing out. Something like that might be good for a beginner like me. Any idea how much it will cost?

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Great news. All I hear about is bitcoin everywhere I go. I feel like I am missing out. Something like that might be good for a beginner like me. Any idea how much it will cost?

Experts are predicting Bitcoin to shoot to 50K to 100K in 2018, We already saw 20K. I can tell you some altcoins will be 10 to 100 times. Some possibly 1000 times.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm buying lite coin today. It's seen a steady rise. I'm thinking people will be looking to alternatives to bit coin now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I will be posting a thread shortly regarding the New Crypto-Science forum.

Stay tuned!

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I'm buying lite coin today. It's seen a steady rise. I'm thinking people will be looking to alternatives to bit coin now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I made $1250 on LTC in a few hours the other day. ******

Last edited by a moderator:

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
I was planning on starting to invest after christmas I will sign up and see how it goes. I don't have lots to invest but I want to gwt my feet wet. Seems ppl are making good money in it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk