©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Let the Games Begin

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
250mgs? damn the most is 100mgs for the avg max dose. Power lifter or not that's outrageous

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
amazing what comes out of 110 lb amateurs.....
Not that it's any of my buisness,,,,it's disturbing.
Would the party responsible for that cocksmoker avatar of Oracles please put up a kinder,gentler,insult.

I went pro 5 yrs ago.

ahhh.
Thanks. A LOT :D

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
kell11 said:
Urkle,your body will probably have no problems with the drol,except youll gain a shirt size.BOOM! your over 200#,yes?bump it up to 75Mg.Why fuck about?!But get some LIV-52 liv Detox and take 2-3 a day run a Search on the threads.There's posts w/ links on the LIV-52.TOO cheap to not take.

boomps.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i figured why not....definitly will pick up something for the ol liver

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
250mgs? damn the most is 100mgs for the avg max dose. Power lifter or not that's outrageous
250mg's is not as outragious as you may think oracle. hell i go up to 150mg routinely with anadrol and plan on going to 200mg next time i run it after i get my liver values checked(very very important when running anadrol at these dosages)
i know some powerlifters who run anadrol & var together at very high dosages right before meets. 200-300mg of drol and 100mg of var together ed.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Mr.Mercury,you spoke of sides from drol.It took 6 mos@ 50mG ED for my liver enzymes to get outta range(slightly)
Now i take 75mG ED w/ the LIV-52 and zymes are in range. check 'em every 3 mos.LIV-52 A very potent liver detox agent. Take it. it also doesn't interfere w/protien metabolism as Milk Thistle has been shown to do.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
250mg's is not as outragious as you may think oracle. hell i go up to 150mg routinely with anadrol and plan on going to 200mg next time i run it after i get my liver values checked(very very important when running anadrol at these dosages)
i know some powerlifters who run anadrol & var together at very high dosages right before meets. 200-300mg of drol and 100mg of var together ed.

It also depends on your weight. I'm not as big weight wise and 100mgs for me would probably be the max i should go for now.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
It also depends on your weight. I'm not as big weight wise and 100mgs for me would probably be the max i should go for now.

there was a study that was done that showed , on average, 100mg was equally as affective as 150, just less sides.........not to mention large amounts of drol will actually decrease your appetite.......if 100 works great, dont change it.......if 50 works great, dont change it........

also if you're not growing on any steroid, (this is very important) look at your diet first and foremost......you want to find the least amount of gear you need to take, to get the results you want. No need to go from 500mg of test, to 1 gram a week.......start increasing compounds and/or start raising the doses once you realize your diet is in fact perfect........

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
there was a study that was done that showed , on average, 100mg was equally as affective as 150, just less sides.........not to mention large amounts of drol will actually decrease your appetite.......if 100 works great, dont change it.......if 50 works great, dont change it........

also if you're not growing on any steroid, (this is very important) look at your diet first and foremost......you want to find the least amount of gear you need to take, to get the results you want. No need to go from 500mg of test, to 1 gram a week.......start increasing compounds and/or start raising the doses once you realize your diet is in fact perfect........

I like this...good points indeed

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:

Yeah,Nothing beats Common Sense.Good Point Wolfyman

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Has anyone noticed more of an appetite while on Anadrol? One of the sides is to suppress the appetite which i definitly don't need.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
Has anyone noticed more of an appetite while on Anadrol? One of the sides is to suppress the appetite which i definitly don't need.
No...Good question. I quess the Equipoise is over-riding it.
I may remember a little wrinkle in my appetite when I first began using it,but it subsided.That was a Looong time ago.
Its wont be a major concern for you Im sure.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
No...Good question. I quess the Equipoise is over-riding it.
I may remember a little wrinkle in my appetite when I first began using it,but it subsided.That was a Looong time ago.
Its wont be a major concern for you Im sure.

i'm just asking. I've had problems with my appetite on my last couple cycles and had to take supplements to help out. weight gainers and such.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
i'm just asking. I've had problems with my appetite on my last couple cycles and had to take supplements to help out. weight gainers and such.
I thought you wanted a cutting cycle?