©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

B12

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Just wondering what is the benefit of inject able b12? I have been thinking about buying some as an appetite stim but what else should I expect

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Increased energy

Yes, I use Synthetek's Synthelamin (b12 product) and within the first week I have increased appetite, a good boost of energy and overall feel more alert!

In the summer months it is tough to get the calories in and I feel rundown, due to the heat so, Synthelamin works every year for me:)

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Yes, I use Synthetek's Synthelamin (b12 product) and within the first week I have increased appetite, a good boost of energy and overall feel more alert!

In the summer months it is tough to get the calories in and I feel rundown, due to the heat so, Synthelamin works every year for me:)

Increased energy and focus for me.:headbang:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
You guys got my head spinning. I sure as hell could use an energy boost for the long ass days of work I have occasionally. Without having to use more stims obviously.

So even injecting 2x's/wk the effects are consistant?

Not looking for a quick preworkout boost. I need sustained energy.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I get pharma b12 for my ailment. At one time I was doing 1000 mcg daily. I never notice anything maybe a slight energy boost but not stim like.

You'll get your sustainable energy from a constant influx of the right amount and type of carbs at the right times.
And also sleep is 1#

Last edited: