©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Great JAY video. Then & Now

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Jay was a freak at his prime and he still looks great. Seems to be very busy these days with appearances.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I saw this video last week and thought Jay looked just as big as Shaun Rhoden.

JAY'S LEG DAY IN THE MECCA-IRON DIARIES - YouTube

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
There´s a huge contrast between how Ronnie and Jay look these days, I know health issues have a lot to do in Ronnie´s case, Jay looks like he is using well over TRT amounts.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
There´s a huge contrast between how Ronnie and Jay look these days, I know health issues have a lot to do in Ronnie´s case, Jay looks like he is using well over TRT amounts.

I would guess Ronnie has been using above trt as well but the difference is his body is falling apart. He has probably gone long periods off as well due to all his surgery's. Jay definitely isn't on 100mg test per week but I doubt it's that high. I am sure hgh also plays an important part as well.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Jay was a machine. He really pushed the size when chasing Ronnie for the title.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

The way they both train is a major reason for that. Jay knew when to stop and realized he doesn't need to kill himself in the gym to still look good. He never goes to failure now and uses light weights for most exercises. When I see him squat he usually sticks to about 1 plate each side.