©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Short High Dosed Cycles

michaelwlker

Mar 23, 2013
From now on, I will be doing 30 day high dose blasts instead of just staying on stuff for an extended time. Despite the increased doses, I would imagine it's less unhealthy. Plus I am at the point where after a month, I am just counting the days waiting for it to be over.

Yes, you are absolutely right taking more steroid in short time periods is unhealthy. So, I want to say that it is safe to take steroids for some long time instead of short high dose cycle.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yes, you are absolutely right taking more steroid in short time periods is unhealthy. So, I want to say that it is safe to take steroids for some long time instead of short high dose cycle.

I disagree although there are too many factors involved to say a definite answer. The key with everything is compounds used, doses and time plus other meds. Anyone taking orals and things like tren will automatically be risking more imo. Guys who stick to test, gh and slin for reasonable amounts SHOULD be better off (not a definite).

I think short high dosed cycles and cruising for long periods would likely be more 'healthy' compared to moderate doses for long periods. But again there are so many factors involved and regardless of your methods you are risking your health alot. Pick you poison and be prepared for consequences years down the line.

I am gonna try something like I listed later in the year with the 800mg base of test and deca. Other possibilities for the short esters are test s, primo a, npp and as much tren a as I can take (probably 50mg per day).

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Long one but I will get there in the end :eek::D Before I start please do not make this into a health thread and how high hormones are bad (we all know this). Furthermore I am well aware I am nowhere near the level of development these dosages should be used at. This is more a plan and a few random thoughts. Obviously lower/higher dosages can be used but a similar system followed. I generally keep things very simple but I do love to experiment too.

I have had short blasts planned for awhile and it may not be till next year but I definately think I will start them. This will most likely be something like 6 on 6 trt and so on. Longer cycles build more muscle (obviously)... changing diet and training when hitting a plateau and then upping dose if needed. However the key phrase I plan to follow for the next few years bodybuilding is shocking the body. This will be done through training but also hormones... I plan to rotate compounds alot more in the next few years.

Muscle takes time to build but we mainly grow in spurts in a way... from height to wisdom teeth etc. I have planned an aas system that will hopefully help shock my body into growth whilst minimizing the time on high hormones. It goes against the traditional upping your dose through your cycle in a sense.

It's been discussed many times and I believe doing very high doses for 4 weeks is better for health in most ways than doing moderate-high doses over 5 months or so. Many disagree and I understand both sides of the debate but I don't want to bring health into this in the slightest. This is about shocking the body with alot of gear and nothing else. Obviously though I will get hit with various side effects there is no helping that as I will be flooding my system with a alot of hormones. It will be interesting to see how I respond when I decide to do it.

This system would be ideal when someone has been off or on trt for awhile. We hear some of the famous bb's used systems like this to get past plateaus which is great. I doubt the big guys went on trt for awhile after... probably went back to their base of whatever... 3 grams perhaps. Like with anything aas related gains vs health come into play... do what your prepared to do.

I reckon when I do it I will blast big for 28 days then go down to say 800mg per week consolidation period for a further 4 weeks then back to trt for 8 weeks or so. I think that may be an interesting approach. Many do very short cycles such as 2 weeks which I think are pretty much crap. Again muscle takes time to build but I think this system will flood the body with the hormones and the consolidation period will prevent any major crash. I can understand guys saying but why go lower your only as big as your dose but with that logic we might as well stay on huge amounts all the time. Personally I want to try very high doses but I don't want to be on them for extended peiods. This system gives me that plus I think with the 2nd phase due to what the body just experienced (shock) gains can still be made and at worst consolidated to a decent degree.

You get the shock orginally but your not dropping down really quick (short esters used for blast). This will be done with a base of about 800mg long esters with the short ones as the main components. I will probably run 350mg tren as I struggle with it but I foresee something like the following...

Weeks 1-8= Test C at 400mg
Weeks 1-8= Deca at 400mg
Weeks 1-4= Test A/P at 150mg per day (1050mg)
Weeks 1-4= Tren A at 100mg per day (700mg)
Weeks 1-4= NPP at 150mg per day (1050mg)
Weeks 1-3= Adrol at 100mg per day or Dbol at 60mg per day.

Weeks 1-4= Insulin at 10IU twice daily (approx 4 days per week)
Weeks 1-8= HGH at approx 10IU daily

This style could be used by people who cycle or ones that blast and cruise. Instead of the 800mg long estered 8 week run many may want to simply do their trt dose to prevent any major crash post blast. However for people who cycle then I definately recommend the consolidation phase as I feel 4 weeks is not enough time especially if your gonna shutdown straight afterwards. For some cycle users I would recommend a tapering down of hormones at the end.

Thoughts?

Hey El, have you been reading Borreson's work again! LOL!! :D I know you're countrymen and all...

Are you going to do baseline blood work and at some points during and after a cycle like this? This is the area I would really be interested!!....Actually, it's 50/50 for me...How was the growth from it and what were the effects as far as a blood panel reading. Keep us posted!!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hey El, have you been reading Borreson's work again! LOL!! :D I know you're countrymen and all...

Are you going to do baseline blood work and at some points during and after a cycle like this? This is the area I would really be interested!!....Actually, it's 50/50 for me...How was the growth from it and what were the effects as far as a blood panel reading. Keep us posted!!

I read a few things of his in the past. I see he has his own section on here and I have been meaning to read every article but haven't read them all yet. This forum is full of amazing info. I see alot of threads on short cycles and they interest me so that is my take on how I would do things.

I know someone who recently done it but only lasted 2 weeks cos he was getting too big and he felt unhealthy (breathing etc). I will let you know how I get on when I decide to do it. I will try and get blood work done before and after. Gym time :)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I like the idea of a longer cycle for growth. But I feel you must step up the dose every three weeks in small amounts. I have never done this but I think the way to hammer it home would be to change all gear every three weeks to the same type of gear but differant.

CG

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I like the idea of a longer cycle for growth. But I feel you must step up the dose every three weeks in small amounts. I have never done this but I think the way to hammer it home would be to change all gear every three weeks to the same type of gear but differant.

CG

Yeah my plan for the future is to start doing short blasts and cruises such as 4 weeks on and 6 off. Have a constant of 200mg test as a base and add in different compounds each time.

Obviously for guys who really go for it (compete) I know alot of guys who blast most of the year and are constantly changing things around. That may swop compounds every 4 weeks or so or just add and take away various compounds whenever they choose.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It really is a battle with your body. As fast as you through something at it your body starts neutralizing it. So you have to step it up and keep your body chasing it. Or switch it up and change the game before it can figure out the game and neutralize it. Homiostatious<---(spelling) is what it's called. It isn't the friend of a guy trying to build muscle or for that matter make any changes. Try making changes at 52......lol Realizing the balance of what your body is seeing is super important. Some times taking and anti-e can send the same message as increasing your test? That's one of the reasons to get panels before you even get to the healthy stuff. That and being it touch with your senses. Then you can go into winny/proviron and such to free up test and it just goes on and on.

CG

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013

CG

I totally agree with you CG. Plateaus happen fast