©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Donating my 100iu Kefei kit back to the board for someone to win

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Ok guys....the cool thing about this thread was that I didn't pick the winner......YOU GUYS DID!!!!

And the winner is....Hijacked:headbang:

congrats brother.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Thats great zaven. Hijacked is a great dude who has helped me out whenever i asked him questions. And now, if you ever have a favor, you may call upon him for certain services. Now thay day may never come...(sublte godfather reference right there)

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Wow, thanks Zaven, AnaSci, HGH Power, and the rest of the guys on the board. This is truly a great forum.
Zaven, you're a swell guy.
I will get the serum test results posted as soon as the ball is rolling.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY:action-smiley-033:

Congrats Hijacked!!

U def deserve it!!

And Zaven....Thanks brotha...yur a kool cat:cool:

WHAT A GREAT FU**ING BOARD!!!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Thanks for all the support from the rest of the board too. I will also put some xrays up when the cycle is done. It will be interesting to see if there will be any noticable changes.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
i hate to ask a stupid question, but will one kit show serious changes in serum levels? im loving these rips, cant wait to bump up the dose, but i have five kits to play with.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Great way to give back to the board Zaven, thanks...Hijacked, looking forward to seeing those results!!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Thanks again to everybody. Im looking forward to seeing the results too. As soon as I get them, I will start them. I will get a serum test within week 1 or 2.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Congrats, hijacked. Glad somebody in your state could benefit from such a positive experience.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys...I talked it over with the admin and I decided that I was gonna donate my HGH kefei from HGHPower that I won back to the board for someone to win. I just don't need it right now and would rather someone put it to good use and utilize it more than I could.

All you have to do is give me a brief history of your HGH experience, dosages, brands you've used, your favorite brand, favorite dosage, the way it changed you, etc, etc. AND I'll pick a lucky winner in a few days.

Also you must be able to post serum results in the appropriate forum once you have used the HGH.

good luck....:headbang:

Thats a very kind gesture. Best of luck to all you out there trying to win it.