©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blasting Niacin for Cholesterol Recovery

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
what was your hdl last set of labs? i took my hdl from 4 to 37 in 4 months with some cardio and healthy fats/fish oil. not to sound discouraging, but the niacin doesnt seem like it did too much:confused:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
good luck with it. dont get too caught up though, its the ratio of hdl to ldl thats important

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Food for thought. After researching I found that deca raises hematocrit and rbc's substantially. That's why my hematocrit is high. I knew adrol, eq, tren etc did it but I did not know deca did. (See below). This is why you get bloodwork people. :)

In terms of other anabolics raising your RBC, as an example, nandrolone increases RBC so significantly that it has been prescribed to patients suffering from anemia that has resulted from various diseases, as shown in the cited studies below.

Ghorbanihaghjo, Amir. Argani, Hassan. Rohbaninoubar, Mohammad. Rashtchizadeh, Nadereh. Effect of Nandrolone Decanoate on Serum Lipoprotein (a) and its isoforms in hemodialysis patients. Lipids Health Dis. 2004 Jun 29;3:16

Johnson CA. Use of androgens in patients with renal failure. Semin Dial. 2000 Jan-Feb;13(1):36-9

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Food for thought. After researching I found that deca raises hematocrit and rbc's substantially. That's why my hematocrit is high. I knew adrol, eq, tren etc did it but I did not know deca did. (See below). This is why you get bloodwork people. :)

In terms of other anabolics raising your RBC, as an example, nandrolone increases RBC so significantly that it has been prescribed to patients suffering from anemia that has resulted from various diseases, as shown in the cited studies below.

Ghorbanihaghjo, Amir. Argani, Hassan. Rohbaninoubar, Mohammad. Rashtchizadeh, Nadereh. Effect of Nandrolone Decanoate on Serum Lipoprotein (a) and its isoforms in hemodialysis patients. Lipids Health Dis. 2004 Jun 29;3:16

Johnson CA. Use of androgens in patients with renal failure. Semin Dial. 2000 Jan-Feb;13(1):36-9

Well said AM, deca will significantly elevate hemocrit tremendously! If I use deca*I prefer NPP at 300mgs a week for 6 to 8 weeks max. Also, researching the effects of deca on the heart (enlarged heart). Medical journals have shown how deca has a major role on enlargement of heart, scary shit. But who knows...if this is solid evidence, but it still remains a concern in my health. Might just stick to eq instead.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Well said AM, deca will significantly elevate hemocrit tremendously! If I use deca*I prefer NPP at 300mgs a week for 6 to 8 weeks max. Also, researching the effects of deca on the heart (enlarged heart). Medical journals have shown how deca has a major role on enlargement of heart, scary shit. But who knows...if this is solid evidence, but it still remains a concern in my health. Might just stick to eq instead.

If you're really concerned about health then stay away from deca, eq, tren, anadrol (which all increase rbc's and hematocrit like deca) and all orals.

Id stay with test for size strength, mast for vascularity and hardness and primo for joint lubrication.

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
If you're really concerned about health then stay away from deca, eq, tren, anadrol (which all increase rbc's and hematocrit like deca) and all orals.

Id stay with test for size strength, mast for vascularity and hardness and primo for joint lubrication.

Yes indeed, test, Masteron (which I enjoy) and primo.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
raise hematocrit, raise rbc's and iron.....which will in turn enlarge your heart and raise your blood pressure.

these are temporary in most cases. as for your heart...you're not gonna permanently enlarge your heart in two weeks on deca. abuse it for 10-12 months?... sure, two weeks?.....very doubtful

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
these are temporary in most cases. as for your heart...you're not gonna permanently enlarge your heart in two weeks on deca. abuse it for 10-12 months?... sure, two weeks?.....very doubtful

Yes I know. I'm not going to use it all. I plan on cycling for years so years and years of use of harsh compounds does damage. I'd rather use test, mast and primo and be safe.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Yes next week I'm getn bloods again. I'm still blasting niacin and I also added 1200 mgs nonflush niacin since it lasts longer.