©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug dealers anonymous

suppdude

Jun 6, 2018
How's this guy coaching people and doesn't know the basics? I like the honesty but a typical board member has more knowledge then this guy.

Also, he rags on other coaches for what they do and he does the same. For instance, he will take your money and stop responding, I've heard this already twice. Typical BS. 99% of these coaches are a scam in my opinion.

He just stated in his previous video or one of them how these coaches scam these kids then they come to him. So it is amusing that people are saying the exact same thing about him doing this.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
He just stated in his previous video or one of them how these coaches scam these kids then they come to him. So it is amusing that people are saying the exact same thing about him doing this.

He is doing everything he complained other coaches do. I bet the quick money gets too enticing for them and that's why they all end up with 400 clients and copying and pasting diets as they don't have the time to coach them like properly.