©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol euphoria

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Dbol is the classic bulking oral. I always used to feel great using it. I don't know if that was placebo or due to some of the reasons posted in this thread. I definitely always felt more of a mental boost from dbol compared to other orals.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I’ll find myself give out a roar on the way to the gym. It only happens when taking dbol.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
ive taken it in the past and blew up.. and yes i felt the "euphoria" or the dbol pump... made my face fat as shit.. but i blew up... i remember reading it was used as a anti-depressant before it was known for its anabolic properties... i swear i remeber reading that... maybe in the dan duchane book.. but i remeber reading it...cant find shit now in my quick 5min google search though. im sure if you search deeper it maybe true..i could be wrong but i think its true.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Dbol always made me feel great. Someone posted about most other bulking orals making them feel bad and I am the same. I have to watch my blood pressure on dbol as I put on a lot of weight fast if I dose it at 40mg or over.

alzadosghost

Oct 31, 2017
Olympic peninsula
All I ever got from dbol was gyno bloat and calf and back pumps that crippled me. Still the only thing that ever fucked with my nips to this day. made me feel like I had 3 gallon of water in my gut the entire time and generally felt shitty. had no desire to touch it again.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
All I ever got from dbol was gyno bloat and calf and back pumps that crippled me. Still the only thing that ever fucked with my nips to this day. made me feel like I had 3 gallon of water in my gut the entire time and generally felt shitty. had no desire to touch it again.

its weird how different chemicals react differently to different people... my buddies take decca and don't see shit... i take decca and get ripped and strong. i take winstrol and dont feel shit except joint pain...my buddies take winstrol, they get ripped and hard.... everybody is different.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
its weird how different chemicals react differently to different people... my buddies take decca and don't see shit... i take decca and get ripped and strong. i take winstrol and dont feel shit except joint pain...my buddies take winstrol, they get ripped and hard.... everybody is different.

I am the same with winny. I will never use it after trying a few times hoping for different results but it was the same every time. Dbol always made me feel good but with high cals I put on far too much water.

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
Never on Dbol, but Halo has the strongest "mental" impact I've ever felt.

Almost hard to even describe. Like Superhuman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
Never on Dbol, but Halo has the strongest "mental" impact I've ever felt.

Almost hard to even describe. Like Superhuman.

they say thats what Mike Tyson would take before fights and cheque drops to make him an animal.. he even admitted it himself juicing in a interview someone showed me on youtube. you can find it if you search..he didnt admit to what he was taking, but he admitted to juicing..i knew a guy years ago that took Halo and said it made him so aggressive he beat the shit out of his wife(not a good thing) and he stopped instantly.. ive never tried it due to the aggressive behavior and toxic effects ive read, so i really cant comment on it.

Last edited:

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
they say thats what Mike Tyson would take before fights and cheque drops to make him an animal.. he even admitted it himself juicing in a interview someone showed me on youtube. you can find it if you search..he didnt admit to what he was taking, but he admitted to juicing..i knew a guy years ago that took Halo and said it made him so aggressive he beat the shit out of his wife(not a good thing) and he stopped instantly.. ive never tried it due to the aggressive behavior and toxic effects ive read, so i really cant comment on it.

It's ridiculous.

Almost nothing impacts me psychologically or mentally but Halo turns you into a different person. Good for the gym. Bad for anywhere else.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
It's ridiculous.

Almost nothing impacts me psychologically or mentally but Halo turns you into a different person. Good for the gym. Bad for anywhere else.

does it make you angrier and more irritable? or just overall in a good mood? the same guy that told me he beat his wife on it(not bragging but what he told me) and quit said it made him super horny and super strong...i saw first hand his strength increase.... he used to have massive nose bleeds and shove tissues up his nose and continue to workout...in a popular 24hr fitness...he didnt give a fuck!.. guy was nuts and i considered to be one of my best friends/father figure.... thanks

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
I am the same with winny. I will never use it after trying a few times hoping for different results but it was the same every time. Dbol always made me feel good but with high cals I put on far too much water.

yes i got the huge "moon face" due to water retention.. but the rest of me was still lean... just "full" looking.. i posted a pic on here(or PM, i forgot) years ago... when i was on 600mg test a week and 50mg of dbol a day.. im pissed off i lost the pics from my old computer..my friends and even I(being my worst critic) would jaw drop when we would look at those pics... at that time i was ashamed(my face was too fat etc...)... years later i was like "WTF!!"...5'5" 260lbs is where i was taking that dosage at 23 years old...and actually my buddy that took the Halo was the one who took the pics, lol.

Last edited:

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
does it make you angrier and more irritable? or just overall in a good mood? the same guy that told me he beat his wife on it(not bragging but what he told me) and quit said it made him super horny and super strong...i saw first hand his strength increase.... he used to have massive nose bleeds and shove tissues up his nose and continue to workout...in a popular 24hr fitness...he didnt give a fuck!.. guy was nuts and i considered to be one of my best friends/father figure.... thanks

Not irritable, just super-aggressive and almost invincible. The first time I ever used it (first contest) I was so depleted that I was struggling to Deadlift 135....literally couldn't pull it off the floor (offseason working sets are 405/495). For the two weeks that I used Halo I went from 135 not nudging to 315 feeling easy.

Almost indescribable.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, I've heard of the dbol euphoria and feel-good benefits of it. Especially within the first few weeks, you have a strong sense of well-being and confidence. You are getting stronger, feeling out your shirts, but growing and feeling good. It almost makes you feel like you are on top of the world. IMO, I think that was one of it's benefits in the whole "dbol bridging" debates that went on 15 years ago.

That said, I think the longer you take it, and the older you are, those effects don't last as long due to being more susceptible to side effects.

For me, I really have to work at controlling estrogen when on it. I also get major sleepy on it, and now my stomach gets majorly distended on it. I mean, you almost always get the distention on it, but now it's one of the first things to hit me after a week or so on it. I can't stand that pregnant look I get....I mean, it was fine when I was younger, but now it sucks, lol. I've also grown to not like the moonface look, and I have to give a ton of health talks at the clinics, and I can't be gasping for air while in front of other health professionals, lol.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Dbol always gave me a moonface as well. I could be lean all over and still get it. I am tempted to try halo after reading your posts. It's not something you see much on lists.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
Not irritable, just super-aggressive and almost invincible. The first time I ever used it (first contest) I was so depleted that I was struggling to Deadlift 135....literally couldn't pull it off the floor (offseason working sets are 405/495). For the two weeks that I used Halo I went from 135 not nudging to 315 feeling easy.

Almost indescribable.

What daily dosage were u taking? And was this only done during precontest? Did you see any side effects? I've reads like tren..and tears up your insides

Last edited:

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
What daily dosage were u taking? And was this only done during precontest? Did you see any side effects? I've reads like tren..and tears up your insides

I ran two weeks pre-contest at 30mg ED. I honestly didn't have any noticeable side effects but admittedly didn't do labs or anything that close to the show.

m314

Sep 20, 2018
I've gotten that "feel good" effect from dbol in the past. Unfortunately, it mostly gives me side effects now after the first few days. I'd like to try the injectable version.

Trestolone puts me in a similar mood where I just feel outstanding all day long. It doesn't give me side effects other than some extra water weight, so I can stay on it longer than I ever could with dbol.