©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Times are changing......

chiquinho

Dec 28, 2018
I thought that myself. He spoke about how he was going to be a great ambassador and he hasn't done anything. Rhoden is champion but next year it's Phil's to lose again. If Phil comes in shredded with no bubble gut he will win. He shouldn't even worry about size because Rhoden is the smallest champion for many years. Now if Ramy comes in shredded that could change everything but he hasn't come close in past attempts.

"Now if Ramy comes in shredded..."

That's not going to happen, we're waiting for it years and years in a row and it never happens. He's already changed his trainer a lot of times so the problem is he doesn't even want to get small

chiquinho

Dec 28, 2018
It's about time. They are going to have some distention at that size but over the last 10 years it's gotten really bad. You have guys on stage with 40 inch waists. If Roelly can do it all of them can.

Yes everyone can! but they may have to throw away some shows until they get, and nobody wants to lose at that level

nspaletta

Feb 11, 2013
I still had Phil winning honestly I was in the front row, Shawn looked great but not nearly as conditioned as Phil was (which is very hard to beat Phil's conditioning). But a statement had to be made I think that distended stomachs and not being able to control waist lines will once again play a factor in competing. Looking forward to next year because I don't think you'll be seeing a repeat champ this year.