©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Insulin without GH

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I was thinking about running insulin only a few days a week just on my lagging body parts. I can tolerate high amounts of carbs while staying fairly lean so just wanted your thoughts on this and if it's ok to run without GH. I thought might start around 4-5 IU and bump it up if needed.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What are your stays right now? What's you're current cycle and how any days do you lift?

I have been running Slin for a bit now- all without GH it really does help if you really know how to implement it right

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
What are your stays right now? What's you're current cycle and how any days do you lift?

I have been running Slin for a bit now- all without GH it really does help if you really know how to implement it right

5'11, 240 lbs. guessing 12-14%bf
Test cyp 900mg/week
Deca 600mg/week
EQ 800/mg week
Winny tabs dbol or Anadrol around 100 mg/day i switch them every 3-4 weeks. Just started this cycle 2 weeks ago.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
First time I tried slin was without hgh. Give it a try. I used humilin r. If you've reD up, start out around 4iu and go from there. I took it pre wo and usually took 10-12 iu.

Main thing for me was to have eaten something no later than 2 hrs before injecting.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
How many carbs did you take it per IU of insulin? Normally I take in 75 grams carbs post workout can I stay at that amount even if I'm only taking 4-5 IU?

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
It very VERY clean while u have slin in ur body meaning no fats. U won't see anything with the 4-5iu. Bum it up to 10iu take 10iu of Novolog in the morning with breakfast and again 10iu after training with carb drink, creatine, bcaa then go home and eat

I hate hitting slin pre workout. I almost always go hypo then it ruins my training so I hit it after

Now I was doin Humalin r three times a day 30iu a day but that was also with 10iu rips a day and that's when I started to "mutate" was awesome to results week by week

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I personally would not use slin unless I was in the single digits of bodyfat and my metabolism was pretty fast either at that point or in general and your diet is well in order even bulking. You can get fat real quick. Again just my opinion

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What one would you recommend for first time- do you need script? If not could some one pm me some where to get it?

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
What one would you recommend for first time- do you need script? If not could some one pm me some where to get it?

Most people say humalin R. And most states do not require a script. Walk right up to the pharmacy and buy it. At least in my state you can :)

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
How many carbs did you take it per IU of insulin? Normally I take in 75 grams carbs post workout can I stay at that amount even if I'm only taking 4-5 IU?

You'll have to adjust and see what works. When I ran it, I would drink a karbolic / bcaa shake during workout (75carbs). Once I finished workout (approx 1hr) I went home and ate 100g carbs from rice and top sirloin.

Two things I learned: no fats while insulin is active. Don't take insulin on a completely empty stomach.

Try insulin both pre and post workout. I liked pre best. And like Cobramike said, you won't gain on 4 iu. I said that just to get you over the scare. 10-12 iu worked for me. Anymore didn't show any improvements for me.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
You'll have to adjust and see what works. When I ran it, I would drink a karbolic / bcaa shake during workout (75carbs). Once I finished workout (approx 1hr) I went home and ate 100g carbs from rice and top sirloin.

Two things I learned: no fats while insulin is active. Don't take insulin on a completely empty stomach.

Try insulin both pre and post workout. I liked pre best. And like Cobramike said, you won't gain on 4 iu. I said that just to get you over the scare. 10-12 iu worked for me. Anymore didn't show any improvements for me.

Did you gain much or any bf running insulin?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
It's been a while since I ran it. You can search my profile and find the thread. First time I tried it, I was only taking 250mg test e per week. I just wanted to see how slin worked. The next time I ran it, I think I was on 1g test e, 5iu rips and 10iu r twice on training days. I train 4x per week at that time.

Slin, tren a, and anadrol are my favorite compounds. If you can afford it, run 1g test, slin, and as much hgh as you can afford. Just those three will give you great gains. Just watch the fat intake on slin days.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Nice info - the Humalin R is with no script here also - we can't get the real fast acting with out a scripts here the pharmacy said

Last edited:

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
keep glucose tabs nearby, in your bag, in your car and at home. It would also be wise to have a blood sugar monitor and check your self at different times to see how to adjust