©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SubQ with T400

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
..does anyone have experience with subQ injections with 1/2 cc of t 400?...

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I've been using Biotech's TS-400 for 1-2 years now sub-q. A 0.5ml inject may too much for many, I usually use 0.25ml and below....maybe 0.3ml at most, for myself. Right now i'm using 0.10ml (40mg) ED.

If i were using 0.5ml, i'd just inject intramuscular, with a slin pin into the quads or shoulders if lean enough.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
I've been using Biotech's TS-400 for 1-2 years now sub-q. A 0.5ml inject may too much for many, I usually use 0.25ml and below....maybe 0.3ml at most, for myself. Right now i'm using 0.10ml (40mg) ED.

If i were using 0.5ml, i'd just inject intramuscular, with a slin pin into the quads or shoulders if lean enough.

Thanks for the info...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I could never sub Q with t400- I really don't like doing it with any thing at all

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
I’ve experimented with sub-Q a little through the years. Based on my own experiences, sub-Q injections are more about volume than either the hormone or the concentration per milliliter. For me, anything over 0.25 CCs was painful and left a hard lump that took months to dissipate. Others may not have those problems, I dunno.

There was a study done by the VA several years ago about sub-Q administration of Test for HRT. Someone may have the link for it. It’s worth the read if you’re going that route.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I too found .25-.3 to be the limit for me. But I seem to find that injecting quickly disrupted more tissue too. I equate it to using a high pressure hose and blasting the tissue or dribbling it In slower.

Dafatguy

Oct 23, 2020
I have to second this. I've used different dosages and it really came down to volume. Anything over. .3cc lumps me up.

I’ve experimented with sub-Q a little through the years. Based on my own experiences, sub-Q injections are more about volume than either the hormone or the concentration per milliliter. For me, anything over 0.25 CCs was painful and left a hard lump that took months to dissipate. Others may not have those problems, I dunno.

There was a study done by the VA several years ago about sub-Q administration of Test for HRT. Someone may have the link for it. It’s worth the read if you’re going that route.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
when i use slin pins i opt for the 30g 1/2" and i can pretty much get 1cc deep enough that it doesn't bother me. when i use the 31g 1/4" i will itch for a day and will get the lump but it seems every time its different. sometimes a coulple days and others 2 weeks.

VP