©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

At the age of 22

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Can you believe this kid? Good God, what potential!

[ame]https://youtu.be/tdI7oNzkIKQ[/ame]

javman

Feb 18, 2013
Hopefully he'll have a future in the sport and not keel over like so many young ones today. Has a lot of potential for sure.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I hate him already! Hahaha!! What I would have given to look like that at 22!

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
You see some amazing Russian amateurs but they never seem to bother or have much interest in pro competitions. I always found it odd.

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
You see some amazing Russian amateurs but they never seem to bother or have much interest in pro competitions. I always found it odd.

I get that, but I think its more of a financial decision of "can I make more money BBing or being an accountant for example" or "do I want to keep doing this for the next 20 years or have children and have a life with my new wife, etc

I could have top tier genetics and be a hyper responder to gear and be completely dedicated and have everything it takes, but if I had a better career with guaranteed money and it enabled me to be able to be with my family more and just maybe make some side money on instagram, etc while working my career, Id prob do that rather than compete.

But damn he sure does look gifted. And gifted with that young smooth youthful skin always makes it look even better.

Young Lee Priest had that smooth skin and lets be real, some of the best shape of all time, he was just a tiny huge af guy if that makes sense. I actually personally rank prime Priest in my top 3-5 personal favorite physiques. Not to be confused with top 5 of all time. Ronnie is the goat, but I liked Lees physique more. Flex Wheeler is a top fave of mine too all time but not a GOAT by any stretch of the term