©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nolvadex

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Hey what’s some of your guys protocol for running Nolvadex when needed? Thanks in advance......AR

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey what’s some of your guys protocol for running Nolvadex when needed? Thanks in advance......AR

I'm old school but this always has worked well:

Week One: 60mg daily
Week Two : 40mg daily
Week Three: 20mg daily

Then 10-20mg daily as long as needed.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You don't need much nolvadex for it to be effective. 20mg per day is more than enough and has gotten rid of horrible gyno for me in the past. So you definitely don't need to load up on it especially if you just have early stages of gyno. Although taking higher doses for very short periods (a few weeks) is not bad at all imo but just keep usage very short.

I would recommend a very small dose of AI (10-12.5mg aromasin ed-e3d's for example) and 20mg nolvadex ed. Although it's hard to recommend exact dosing without knowing why you exactly need it, your cycle and your current test and estrogen blood markers.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Thanks Gentlemen. I’ve never needed Nolva before but just started a Sust, Tren, D-Bol, Proviron cycle and had a little scare at the beginning. My nips were starting to get a little sensitive but it’s went away without using the Nolvadex. I just wanted to be prepared Incase things went haywire. I’m gonna chalk it up to me spiking both Test and estrogen at the start of the cycle.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The proviron will cover many people - I don't even do the novadex for the estrogen blocker - It keeps my skin thin like paper. I find my proviron kicking in in around week 2 -1/2 or so

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The proviron will cover many people - I don't even do the novadex for the estrogen blocker - It keeps my skin thin like paper. I find my proviron kicking in in around week 2 -1/2 or so

Years before AI's were around our go to was a combo of NOLVA and PROVIRON.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Both are great together
I was going to start them both but what I though was my novadex was my dbal- dammm...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Years before AI's were around our go to was a combo of NOLVA and PROVIRON.

My current cycle is 50mg test p, 40mg avar, 50mg proviron and 20mg nolva per day. Although I am only using the nolva for a few weeks to finish off with.