©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

4.27 - ufc 159!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm looking forward to this one! I hope Sonnen gets stomped!! He talked his way into this fight!!

UFC® 159 Live on Pay-Per View: Jones vs. Sonnen

Main Card

Jones vs Sonnen

Bisping vs Belcher

Nelson vs Kongo

Davis vs Magalhaes

Miller vs Healy

Prelims

Perez vs Bedford

Villante vs St. Preux

McMann vs Gaff

Khabilov vs Medeiros

Garcia vs McKenzie

Iaquinta vs Proctor

Catone vs Head

Siler vs Holobaugh

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
If Chael can implement his wrestling then he has a shot...If Jones comes with some top notch take down defense, then Chael is getting an ass whoopin'!!...Just so I'm clear, I hope Jones kicks the shit out of him!!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
If Chael can implement his wrestling then he has a shot...If Jones comes with some top notch take down defense, then Chael is getting an ass whoopin'!!...Just so I'm clear, I hope Jones kicks the shit out of him!!

Hell I'm pretty stoked just to see IF chael will be able to take him down once....lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I hate these threads, but I try to skip over them.. I really do- BUT... Chael is not going to try and take him down. He's going to grind him and try and break his will. Jones is weak minded. Jones is just going to pop shots from the outter range and try to keep Chael on the end of his punches.

There is no mystery here, Jones is a better wrestler, but if Chael gets on top for what ever reason he'll keep Jones on his back cause Chaels hips are so good at keeping pressure down on some one from open guard.

Fuck I'm done talking..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It's all pointless, people need to fight two or three times to really showcase who's better. There are so many variables as to why some win or lose.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
It's all pointless, people need to fight two or three times to really showcase who's better. There are so many variables as to why some win or lose.

I think we've all seen chael choke when victory was in sight enough times to know that he's going to do the same thing again. Although it would be cool to see them fight three times tonight!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think we've all seen chael choke when victory was in sight enough times to know that he's going to do the same thing again. Although it would be cool to see them fight three times tonight!

I don't even mean with Chael and Jones- it applies to everyone. This is what makes rubber matches so epic. Think Pacquiao and Marquez

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Anybody catch Jones on Facebook just now?

"Witness a man's dream of becoming a champion be demolished."

Yup.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I was thinking that Big Country vs Mark Hunt would be a good slugfest!...Then I read that Dana White was thinking the same thing or Nelson vs Cormier!! That would be a great fight!!

I think Sonnen is turd but I appreciated his honesty after the fight...I actually thought is was stopped prematurely but Sonnen was hurt! That broken nose had him rocked!!

I think Leonard Garcia is going to get the boot now...He can go make decent money somewhere else and be a star...Hopefully he doesn't go to Bellator! If he does, I think his losing streak will continue!!

The Fight of The Night was Miller vs Healy! That was great fight!! Hats off to Healy...His UFC debut and he takes out the number 4 ranked Miller...Big feather in his cap!! It will be interesting to see who they match him up with next!!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I missed it:(

Been so busy lately I forgot it was even on until 10pm at night when it was already over...lol.

I was shocked to see Miller lose, but hats off to Healy, wish I would have seen it.

I don't think anybody in the 205# class is going to take Jones, at least not anytime soon. I agree, Garcia comes out and puts on a show every fight, hope he does well if cut. I didn't see this fight though, so not sure how he performed.

I think Roy Nelson might be a sleeper now that he has been working more on his stand-up finally. It will be interesting to see how he does in his next couple of fights.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I missed it:(

Been so busy lately I forgot it was even on until 10pm at night when it was already over...lol.

I was shocked to see Miller lose, but hats off to Healy, wish I would have seen it.

I don't think anybody in the 205# class is going to take Jones, at least not anytime soon. I agree, Garcia comes out and puts on a show every fight, hope he does well if cut. I didn't see this fight though, so not sure how he performed.

I think Roy Nelson might be a sleeper now that he has been working more on his stand-up finally. It will be interesting to see how he does in his next couple of fights.

Don't worry B they'll probably show it on FUEL TV in 2 weeks!

Garcia didn't have a good showing at all...He was dominated in that fight. Both he and Cody were on big losing streaks...The rumor was whoever loses this fight gets cut. Garcia is a game fighter but he's just lost too many fights!!

Nelson vs Hunt or Nelson vs Cormier should be really good. Originally I was thinking Hunt but I think Cormier would be a great all around fight...Hunt would be awesome too...It would be who has the strongest chin!!