©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nate Diaz Suspended Over Gay Slur

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm definitely not a hardcore PC (Politically Correct) guy, but I think people can use some tact. When you're an athlete and there a lot of people watching you, whether you like it or not, you need carry yourself in a more professional manner. I think suspending Diaz was a little harsh...I think a fine would have been appropriate. He didn't make a direct homophobic slur...He used the word "fag" in more of slang way.

Nate Diaz suspended over controversial tweet - MMA Fighting

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I saw that. It used to be used as slang an nobody gave a shit. People need to quit being so fucking sensitive

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Those Diaz brothers always seem to be in the negative spotlight in one way or another.

I thought I read the other day that his brother was trying to start his own fight league?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
AnaSci hit it on the head-

This is more about Dana White saying fuck you to Nick Diaz by suspending Nate because Nick is trying to start up a promotion.

This has nothing really to do with the use of "fag"

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I hate the politically correct bullshit everyone has to have now. Id rather people just be honest instead of trying to appease those around them.

I was just watching Lisa Lampanelli the other day and was thinking how refreshing it was to see someone in the public eye say some of the stuff she was. I didn't exactly agree with some of the things she said, but it made me laugh just because of her willingness to say it in public.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
yea. u can tell when someone means it towards homosexuals.
i use "queer" alot...and mean it as "odd"...i have many friends ...females n males that are gay.

i use terms tht maybe i shldnt...but i never mean it in a certain way and never towards homosexuals. i never was racist or anti gay in anyway and never would be....so anyone that knows me would never be insulted by anything i say.

i watched SNL last nite and Ben Afflack(?) was a gym teacher or something trying to turn gays into straight. it was quite funny. check it out if u can.

Last edited: