©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 164 Spoiler Alert!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Pettis arm barred Henderson in the 1st round to become the new champ! Love it!! Go Pettis!!

Josh Barnett buried a knee in the chin of Frank Mir in the first round of their fight causing a flash knockout. The ref stopped the fight. A lot people thought it was an early stoppage...I disagree...Put yourself in the ref's position...These guys are right in front of you...The knee connects, Mir goes limp and goes down, his head flops, Barnett misses a hard punch the ref calls it. Mir then gets up due to the fact it was a flash KO but a KO none the less. Just as punches are thrown in split seconds, referee's decision must be in the same amount of time. Watch the replay. It was a good call. There can still be a rematch...In fact I hope there is.

Chad Mendes KO'd Clay Guida in the 3rd round of their fight. It's the first time Guida has ever been KO'd...He hopped up quick as well but didn't complain about the stoppage.

Ben Rothwell KO'd Brandon Vera!

Dustin Poirier vs Erik Koch was a great fight! I really like Poirier...This should get fight of the night!!

Here's a link to the fight results...

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis results - MMA Fighting