©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Effects of the government furloughs.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Here is where u can complain and bitch how the government shut down effects you or friends lives..

2 good friends of mine who own crab boats are up in Alaska, crab season is about to start.
And they cant obtain their NOAA permits to crab because some monkey is out of the zoo..!
(National Oceanic and Atmospheric Admin) aka usa govenment aka CIRCUS

Im sure there are more i dont even know...post up.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ummm how about me having to go to work because I am "essential" but not being able to get paid until they have a budget...

Yep, fucking blows when you have a mortgage, bills and want to enjoy life...

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Ummm how about me having to go to work because I am "essential" but not being able to get paid until they have a budget...

Yep, fucking blows when you have a mortgage, bills and want to enjoy life...

THIS^^^ = hardship from tsp!!!

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
:action-smiley-041:The rest of the world laughing at Mr "O" ... always wana get involve with every other countries affairs YET unable to control his own.....all talks n no actions...:action-smiley-041:

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This why the status quo of the two party system has to be torn down-

When we have political parties more concerned with partisan agendas and have no real concern for the populace then this is what you get.

This is the fault of the people though- we continually elected morons who are self absorbed and in the pockets of industry. This is our fault as a republic.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
This happens in all democracies...they start off with good intentions and then slowly lose their values, start giving out handouts to get votes until it implodes and eventually ends up a quasi dictatorship. Its a fucked concept and no i dont know much at all but i do know it is a lack of values. Our govt should at least handle domestic business first and if there is left overs maybe help abroad. First concern from any govt official shoul be this nation and its people. Just my 2 cents....

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I got laid off work for the first time in my life and have never ask for a hand out and now that I need help because I have a baby they are cutting wic out. Also my wife was going to start collage while I was off but they told her she was not able to get any aid or grants do to the shutdown. Over all I'm ok and will always make it on my own but I have friends working and not getting paid because a bunch of cry babies being stubborn just to prove their point. One day the good people of this country will stand up and take it back! This is our country! We are the workers and the backbone of it!

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
I got laid off work for the first time in my life and have never ask for a hand out and now that I need help because I have a baby they are cutting wic out. Also my wife was going to start collage while I was off but they told her she was not able to get any aid or grants do to the shutdown. Over all I'm ok and will always make it on my own but I have friends working and not getting paid because a bunch of cry babies being stubborn just to prove their point. One day the good people of this country will stand up and take it back! This is our country! We are the workers and the backbone of it!

Hang in there, i feel your pain...

Not to hijack the thread but does anyone know about this up comming 2 day nation wide "powergrid test" on nov 13-14...the wife has been hearing rumors of intentional black out to test the response of the public and allegedly a subsequent power move by the prez...ie martial law(due to the civil unrest)... i hope she is just paranoid but new york times did confirm this test i mentioned above bu what it entails i do not know....

Nuts

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
The whole lot of them should be fucking fired!!!!!period!!!! Its all political posturing at the expense of the american people each piece of shit party wants to be able to point the finger at the other one and say see what theyve done its all their fault when in all reality its both of their fucking faults and honestly some of its our fault for allowing it to go on for so long. Its their job to create a budget period and they appaently are unable to do so i know if i worked for someone and i couldnt do my job they would fucking fire my ass and thats exactly what we should do fire every last one of them impeach that piece of shit mother fucker thats trying to impersonate a commander and chief and elect new ones and a stern warning to the elected officials comming in to replace the ones going out fuck up or fuck the american people over and your ass will be terminated immediatly period!

Sorry for the rant but you guys know me you knew it was coming soon as this post went up lol :)

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
For Mr O ==>
360_intl_kim_jong_un_0418.jpg

Go settle yr country's prob :D

Last edited:

workhard2121

Oct 27, 2012
Yeah going to work on an IOU just sucks... if they cant pay I guess our bills can wait too. Fucking government.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The whole lot of them should be fucking fired!!!!!period!!!! Its all political posturing at the expense of the american people each piece of shit party wants to be able to point the finger at the other one and say see what theyve done its all their fault when in all reality its both of their fucking faults and honestly some of its our fault for allowing it to go on for so long. Its their job to create a budget period and they appaently are unable to do so i know if i worked for someone and i couldnt do my job they would fucking fire my ass and thats exactly what we should do fire every last one of them impeach that piece of shit mother fucker thats trying to impersonate a commander and chief and elect new ones and a stern warning to the elected officials comming in to replace the ones going out fuck up or fuck the american people over and your ass will be terminated immediatly period!

Sorry for the rant but you guys know me you knew it was coming soon as this post went up lol :)

This is a more angry version of what I wrote

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Lol....or community service!

Not lol'ing at you atom...im disgusted by this crap....condolences...And i hope they pay up very soon

Yeah going to work on an IOU just sucks... if they cant pay I guess our bills can wait too. Fucking government.

Thanks guys.... At least I am not one of the fucking cheapskates double dipping and trying to collect unemployment benefits because they are not getting paid.

Yes, I work for the government, but I DO NOT agree with a majority of the things the Government does. My job is to support the warfighter and their mission. When the assholes in Washington walk around with their heads in their asses I can't do the things I need to do to enable the mission.

workhard2121

Oct 27, 2012
Thanks guys.... At least I am not one of the fucking cheapskates double dipping and trying to collect unemployment benefits because they are not getting paid.

Yes, I work for the government, but I DO NOT agree with a majority of the things the Government does. My job is to support the warfighter and their mission. When the assholes in Washington walk around with their heads in their asses I can't do the things I need to do to enable the mission.

I feel ya buddu my whole family is affected. And were being asked to work overtime too... that's the worst part.