©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just noticed lumps!!

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I'm about a month and a half into a test 300 and tren a 100 cycle. Using hcg 250 and anastrozole along side. I notice a very small hard spot behind my nipples. How much nolvadex should I add to combat this?

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
You need two things, letro and caber/prami...have you ever cycled before? If so with what and have you ever had gyno before?

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
I ask your cycle history because your test and tren cause gyno in different ways, test causes gyno via excess estrogen hence the letro i recomend, tren is a 19nor and causes gyno via progesterone hence my recomendation of the caber or prami...

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I got some caber and now that u mention it it only bothers me when I add tren to the mix and yes I have This is the first time I have had the tren this high tho. How much caber u think I need to take how often. I hate it bc it knocks me out but I'd rather be knocked out without boobs than awake with boobs

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Test 300 twice a week. Tren 100 ed. My only difference this time is last time I did 50 mg of tren ed. My nips got really sore then when I got off the tren before I finished my test the soreness went away. I got prami but man it makes u feel horrible. I read that the trens prolactin won't be much of a problem without circulating estrogen. But I'm not a doctor.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
If your getting lumps I would jump on the caber.
Even tho it makes me feel like crap all day. Sinus, head ache, etc etc.
Only way to really know if it's from tren not test I think would be a blood test.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
You need two things, letro and caber/prami...have you ever cycled before? If so with what and have you ever had gyno before?

Good advice. I would use LETRO as your AI now and start using PRAMI/CABER/ or BROMO immediately.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I been taking about 10 mg of anastrozole eod or e3d. That was fine before the tren. I just bumped up to about 20 mg ed for the past few days to see if that would help. I read somewhere that nolvadex was t good to take while on tren. Is that true? And how much prami do I need to take with this stuff?

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Think I've heard something like that too Adam.not sure if it was tren or another compound. I'm interested in hearing the answer to this also.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Have u been doing hcg since day one or just started.. hcg raises estro u know..but sounds more like prolactin type estro and a .25mg dose of prami every 3rd day would be fine on the tren dose.. id drop hcg to be honest or at least lower to 250iu week.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
For gyno from estrogen, Enigmatic gave me some solid advice:

Days 1-4: 2.5mg of letro per day
Days 5 and on: 1.25mg/day of letro

He also suggested adding an a DHT compound, like mast or winny

For the prolactin, I would suggest caber as that has less sides (in most)... You can start at .5mg every 3rd day

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I got letro on the way it will be here in a few days. I'll combat it with my other A.I.s until then and I'm on the prami at .25 my e3d. I'm assuming this will fix it? Should I take the prami for frequently for a few days to get all a head start?