©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I'm getting my testosterone levels checked next Monday. What is the time of day when it will b lowest? And should I work out before I get it checked or will that effect it?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Sex(lots of it or masterbation), binge drinking, working out and lack of sleep are some of the ways to lower you test levels. It worked for me and got mine pretty darn low. Low enough to prescribe 250 mgs @ first and then after another blood test and they were still low they bumped it up to 300. It worked for me

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I'm 34 and th day of the test will b 18 days after last pin of test cyp 300. I won't start pct til after blood is drawn.
And I'm wanting a script just for purposes of saying I have a script for my job in case I'm questioned or worst case scenario drug tested for gear

spacemon

Apr 12, 2013
PNW
Hi Adam if I read your last post right you will inject 300mg of Test C on Thursday and then get tested for T levels on Monday? If this is the case I think its safe to say your levels will be very far from low. Probably closer to the upper end of the range around 1000 maybe. Just a guess though

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hi Adam if I read your last post right you will inject 300mg of Test C on Thursday and then get tested for T levels on Monday? If this is the case I think its safe to say your levels will be very far from low. Probably closer to the upper end of the range around 1000 maybe. Just a guess though

The way I read it is he's getting his levels checked 18 days after his last pin of test c 300. I Kay be wrong but that's the way I'm reading it anyways.

I'm 34 and th day of the test will b 18 days after last pin of test cyp 300. I won't start pct til after blood is drawn.
And I'm wanting a script just for purposes of saying I have a script for my job in case I'm questioned or worst case scenario drug tested for gear

spacemon

Apr 12, 2013
PNW
oooops, I missed that part. Thanks for pointing that out. Ignore what I said then my last post is not accurate.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
A couple years ago, I came off 250mg a week of cypionate I had been cruising on, and got tested right at the 18 day mark and scored 198ng/dl serum test level. It is actually how my doctor suggested I do it, when I told him what I was taking and what I was wanting (trt). That got me put on trt. You should be perfectly set up for a low serum test level. Keep us posted....

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I certainly will. So working out that morning and testing that afternoon won't effect the levels? That's my only concern. I don't want to not lift but if it hinders me getting a script then I will skip

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
What I was saying about that combo I posted previously is that they will lower your t levels for your blood work. Like I said it crashed my levels now do I know for a fact no. But I did some research and that's what it said to do. They put me on at 31 so I definitely believe it worked. Workout u want ur levels ad low as possible.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dont work out as I throws creatin levels and other levels off so then dr sees incorrect levels and wont prescribe trt even thinking kidney liver function off but its not due to exercise before the draw.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so my plan was to lift at Like 5am then test around 1 or 2 pm but u say no? I guess I can handle that. Hate missing a day lifting tho.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Apparently ib knows more about this than me cuz he's old lol. But I'd listen to him I was sent to my trt clinic by someone who knew the Dr so maybe it was already planned out. But if I can remember right both tests were between 160-190. Like I said listen to the yetti

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im just saying strenuous exercise day of blood test will not give accurate reading for certain test . It will just make a Dr think you have some possible health issue , say if creatin level is high which it always is after excercise but some Drs dont understand it so in turn high creatinin = kidney issue but its actually cause because you exercised.. been in that situation many times. So hit gym after. I was 56 on my last trt test..lol. now 1200.
Phoe shut up ..i can still wrestle down a toy poodle and make it tap out.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ok will do. What's the best time of day to test?

Doctors usually like to see testosterone panel bloodwork done in the AM. The normal hormone cycle in one not on exogenous has the highest testosterone level in the AM and doctors feel that is the best indicator of whether or not you have healthy levels. If not, they may tell you to go back and get more blood work done to see with your AM testosterone levels are.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Anything I can do between the time I wake up and th time I go to maybe help my level fall a bit? I don't drink or do drugs any more so all that's out.
Also should I postpone my dose of Igf-1lr3 til after?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Anything I can do between the time I wake up and th time I go to maybe help my level fall a bit? I don't drink or do drugs any more so all that's out.
Also should I postpone my dose of Igf-1lr3 til after?

Your testosterone is exogenous, so not really... You just have to hope that the level it falls at is right. If you were natty, that would be a different story.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
No igf just go. U will be low..are your nuts like an almond? .if so its a good sign the squirrels ready for a shot.

Attachments

• 20120426-193553.jpg
    20120426-193553.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 50