©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need help

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I've been taking anavar and idk if I'm the only one experiencing this or. It but I'm having VERY vivid dreams. The kind where I can wake up go to the bathroom and lay back down picking up where I left off in the dream.
My question is, is there a peptide that would have this effect? Or anything else for that matter. I can't take anavar forever but I LOVE the dreams

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Are you asking if there is a peptide that will give you vivid dreams?

If so- why not just take some DMT and call it a day.. We take peps and gear to grow, fuck the dreams.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Not all peptides are for growing fast. That why I asked about peptides instead of gear. Besides u can stay on gear all the time. But I do personally like the deep sleep and vivid dreams.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I've been taking anavar and idk if I'm the only one experiencing this or. It but I'm having VERY vivid dreams. The kind where I can wake up go to the bathroom and lay back down picking up where I left off in the dream.
My question is, is there a peptide that would have this effect? Or anything else for that matter. I can't take anavar forever but I LOVE the dreams

The vivid lucid dreams come from hgh secretion. I am having the most realistic dreams the past two nights by taking 25mg MK677 oral hgh Secretagogue with NyQuil before bed. The dreams are freaking crazy!!! I physically feel things good and bad like physical pain and physical pleasure. It's unreal during a sex dream. One dream I was tortured and I swear I felt the pain the whole time. It hurt like hell! I dream I'm flying a lot which is real fun.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Take some real GHB- got some in Mexico one year - mind blowing dreams. One I was floating over my bed - wild as all hell- I don't like it my self - well it was nice to sleep at one time

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
ive been getting really vivid dreams. i feel like im watching a movie. im on ghrp6/cjc , and m2....unfortunatley alot of my dreams are bad. like ppl trying to kill me and shit like that