©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

peptide blends

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
I see blends coming up now like ghrp6/cjc ...I remember reading a while back on dats board that it would ok mixing the two if its used within 12 hours...so a mix of the two in a vial is enough for a week or so....so my question is, is it ok this way...this is why I always bought the two in separate vials, I havent read anything else on it.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
In my opinion, it risky enough taking some of these products. When possible, I try to follow what has been done in clinical trials, and I have never seen a mixed blend. Until further testing is do, I would play it safe and buy the separately and mix in the same pin at the time of administration.

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas
I see blends coming up now like ghrp6/cjc ...I remember reading a while back on dats board that it would ok mixing the two if its used within 12 hours...so a mix of the two in a vial is enough for a week or so....so my question is, is it ok this way...this is why I always bought the two in separate vials, I havent read anything else on it.

When it comes to peptides I trust what I read on Dats board more than any were else.

JennyHaskins

Banned
Dec 24, 2014
Peptide Blends are one of the newer developments in the peptide industry. Researchers are using Peptide Blends to save steps in the research process.