©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

5%

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just kinda curious of everyone's opinions on the 5% nutrition supplements.

I'm not sure why but riches videos are one of those deals where your not sure why you keep watching them but you end up watching them none the less....lol

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just in general really, he comes off as someone who actually gives a shit ,and I think he does to a point, but if watch enough of his videos you catch yourself wanting to try his supps, damn good marketing.

I was looking at his bcaa blend and the real food powdered carbs for shakes when in a pinch . I'm probably going to do as you are and just get raws that way I can control exactly what's in it.

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Just kinda curious of everyone's opinions on the 5% nutrition supplements.

I'm not sure why but riches videos are one of those deals where your not sure why you keep watching them but you end up watching them none the less....lol
Similar to watching a train wreck. Lol , you just keep watching

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Just in general really, he comes off as someone who actually gives a shit ,and I think he does to a point, but if watch enough of his videos you catch yourself wanting to try his supps, damn good marketing.

I was looking at his bcaa blend and the real food powdered carbs for shakes when in a pinch . I'm probably going to do as you are and just get raws that way I can control exactly what's in it.
Like Magnus said

A few good places out there to order the highest grade whey Isolate , bcaa, glutamine , and almost any other vitamin , mineral, amino etc.
For a better price than top selling brands you can get the best supplement raws available . they just won't have a fancy name, label and container. Many times its just in a plain ass plastic bag.
What supplements in particular? Most are junk. The few I use ie. protein, bcaas, glutamine, I just buy the raws and make my own.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
There's nothing special about 5% or anything that Rich is selling. It's the same stuff that's available everywhere else. That's the thing about legal supplements, most of them (90% or more) are not patentable, so there's nothing proprietary that can be protected. Rich hasn't figured out the secret to how to use legal dietary supplements, his products aren't groundbreaking and, frankly there's nothing novel or even interesting about anything he's selling.

If you prefer that Rich gets your money instead of Dymatize, ON, or whichever other company, then that's cool. But please, don't think there's anything you can buy from him that can't be bought somewhere else for less. He's just paying a co-packer to mix together a list of ingredients, same thing that 99.9% of companies in the industry do. Rich doesn't run a supplement manufacturing company, he runs a marketing company. Same as all of the rest of them.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Like I've said plenty of times there's a very well known individual who owns a huge company that supplies a majority if the protein etc to these smaller companies. And he's very well know without throwing his name out there if you don't know do some research.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
His vids are entertaining and he always seems to tell it like it is. At least his version lol. I like the vids. He's just no bullshit.

I am interested in where you guys get your raws though.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think there alright products but nothing extremely special. 5% is just a 'brand'. Other good companies sell similar items.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Like I've said plenty of times there's a very well known individual who owns a huge company that supplies a majority if the protein etc to these smaller companies. And he's very well know without throwing his name out there if you don't know do some research.

Yes, and you can buy some great whole food powders you can mix from this place... Now there is an even greater selection of flavors. I have a few bags of stuff arriving today or tomorrow :)

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
I'm a fan of 5% products... I will agree that the supplement world is more or less different labeling on the same old products. To my knowledge I've seen very few products however that compare to his "all day you may" and "real food" (pre mixed and packaged of course, you could always buy raw and make your own) the pre workouts are so-so... Rich claims the 5150 is almost "Too strong" I've used pre workouts much stronger, but his are still great to products imo..

I do like Rich's mindset of getting all you can from your actual diet and not pounding shaker after shaker of protein powder.. So that has me in his corner. The "Real food" is essentially a carb shake but all it is is ground dried sweet potato, yams and some blue berries. None of this dextrose or other carb supplements which I value. It really is just real food I'd a drinkable form.
And the organ support is also great.. Having something like this specifically designed for the needs of aas users is cool. All the liver, skin, heart support you need in one bottle is very convenient.

All just my opinions!

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Han solo?