©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing

knight9

Donating Member
May 17, 2018
Even though they pass every test with seemingly flying colors, for curiosity's sake I would like to see Gorilla's Primo tested.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
we will b testin a small round soon.
thoughts are smaller rounds to get things movin faster i am thinkin 10-15 samples but we will see how collections go anyone intrested you know the routine

Myorn

Donating Member
Aug 31, 2019
Buck I would love to donate some Kahzari products. Also some Ment from a source or two. I can donate some cash too. I feel like this testing program is very important to keep these sources honest and weed out the shit balls ripping us off or even possibly harming us. Ignore the haters man, you are doing important work, keep going strong!! How do I donate? I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Last edited:

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Buck I would love to donate some Kahzari products. Also some Ment from a source or two. I can donate some cash too. I feel like this testing program is very important to keep these sources honest and weed out the shit balls ripping us off or even possibly harming us. Ignore the haters man, you are doing important work, keep going strong!! How do I donate? I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Try me now

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Will hit you up soon. Sorry, I read the ProM thread wrong:eek:

I read it quickly and incorrectly thinking no more donations were going to be accepted and that we were going to use up the ones we had and it was going to end. My bad:eek:

I have to update something, then will send a pm.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
As a note and opinion....I think the testing is even more critical right now with all the Covid stuff going on. Not so much from an infection stand-point, but moreso from manufacturers cutting corners.

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
As a note and opinion....I think the testing is even more critical right now with all the Covid stuff going on. Not so much from an infection stand-point, but moreso from manufacturers cutting corners.

Supplies getting and and logistics chains getting unbearably delayed could lead to exactly that, good thinking.

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Ill have to pm buck, or race

id love to see some supertropins tested and a few other items...

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019

A major overseas supplier on another board said they been rejecting most of raws coming out of china. Not gonna name who but they are but they are licensed to purchase raw materials from china and everything they testing not meeting standards required to produce product. I mean if they cant get good product i have no clue how the UGL guys are and they aint testing what they get. So who knows. I stockpiled everything i need for next two years in november before the china ban and and thus the unexpected pandemic. And not gonna mention whose gear i have stockpiled but jano tested his batches and all were good to go. im just happy i dont need any gear in this current environment.