©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eating lots of chicken breast for bodybuilding lifestyle.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Shit I usually eat 2-3 per day, Pretty much hate the taste now, I try everything to make it taste at least decent. I just cook up a whole weeks worth then go at it all week.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I eat about 2 EOD. When I start eating clean, Ill go to about 8 daily. Blah!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
I eat about 2 EOD. When I start eating clean, Ill go to about 8 daily. Blah!

Nice bro. I like to eat 4-5 chicken breasts daily and then also have 3-4 steaks daily. The red meat contains nearly-equal protein content, but you also get lots of calories and creatine.

jumpstart2015

Aug 14, 2005
baltimore
healthfreak said:
Shit I usually eat 2-3 per day, Pretty much hate the taste now, I try everything to make it taste at least decent. I just cook up a whole weeks worth then go at it all week.
how much would you say it cost you?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
you can catch store-brand chicken breasts on sale all the time. for like 4-6 dollars you can get 8-10 chicken breasts. not a bad deal. i'll usually buy a shit load of them and fire up the grill sunday evening and grill out for the week.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i usally eat about 3 or 4 a week i perfer the red meat plus i live right down the road from a whole sale meat market i can get 8oz ribeye and NY strips for 3 dollars a piece i buy my chicken breast at wal-mart a big bag for 7 bucks

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
so many that if I go into a restaurant and the only thing on the menu is chicken and toilet paper...I'm having the toilet paper