©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

East Coast - Hurricane Sandy

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Thankfully didnt lose power...but a little roof/water damage. Could have been much worse...

Hope everyone else is doing well...

-s

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hope everyone up there is getting along well. I've been through 3 major ones, they're a major pain in the nuts. Glad you didn't lose power slide !

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Damn. That was on our local news facebook page. When was that one?

I thought I saw that listed as the Veteran's Cemetery in RI and it was posted on the news?!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Not sure. CNN was talking about all the fake pics they received. They had one with sharks swimming through the streets in the flood water. LOL!

EDIT: It was taken in September.

Yes I know there were some going around of water half way up the Statue of Liberty and the surge going over the top of it. A lot of pics were stolen off of the movie The Day After Tomorrow.

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
This may sound wrong but I think it's HILARIOUS. These media outlets will jump on the most sensational things with ZERO attempt to verify sources. It really speaks to their credibility. At any rate, I hope all of our brothers and sisters are safe and may GOD bless the souls of those we lost along the way.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
This may sound wrong but I think it's HILARIOUS. These media outlets will jump on the most sensational things with ZERO attempt to verify sources. It really speaks to their credibility. At any rate, I hope all of our brothers and sisters are safe and may GOD bless the souls of those we lost along the way.

I agree. They have no clue and just follow everyone that are suppose to be following them:sFun_duh2:

IPGear

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Zhongguo
People will always try to take advantage of any situation
and try to get a rise out of others!

Unfortunately the media wants so badly for the worst to
happen so that they have that "great" story to report
that they will bite at anything and everything they can
even without being completely informed!

IPG

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
People will always try to take advantage of any situation
and try to get a rise out of others!

Unfortunately the media wants so badly for the worst to
happen so that they have that "great" story to report
that they will bite at anything and everything they can
even without being completely informed!

IPG

This is sad but so true! Sometimes they make me sick. Like the Lance Armstrong deal. They made his name mud but they don't spend that much time on the real criminals! :mad: