©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sandy Hook Fully Exposed Video

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
That's the one, boss. It's been picked apart frame by frame. Couldn't be done like that in 1967, no way, no how. It even had a torn right quad.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
That's the one, boss. It's been picked apart frame by frame. Couldn't be done like that in 1967, no way, no how. It even had a torn right quad.

I am going to have to watch the bottom video again. It has been too many years since I watched it on NG. Will have to give it a second showing:D

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
There was a good still frame on another show I watched which pointed out the torn quad and/or IT band. They (Patterson and Gimlin) supposedly took the film to Universal Studios special effects who said it couldn't be done without creating a new type of suit with artificial muscles that they had not done yet.

Even just as big of an argument is what was the point? They didn't achieve anything out of it. Patterson died in '72 and Gimlin to this day says it was a real encounter. They haven't made money off of it and they're not celebrities, only being known in cryptozoology circles. If it was a hoax, where's the big laugh or financial windfall? Doesn't even make sense.

Not to mention that sasquatch encounters and sightings have been documented for thousands of years in different cultures all of whom had no contact with one another for centuries.

Seems kind of silly to say it's nothing, like UFO's (documented throughout recorded history the same way), doesn't it?

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
There was a good still frame on another show I watched which pointed out the torn quad and/or IT band. They (Patterson and Gimlin) supposedly took the film to Universal Studios special effects who said it couldn't be done without creating a new type of suit with artificial muscles that they had not done yet.

Even just as big of an argument is what was the point? They didn't achieve anything out of it. Patterson died in '72 and Gimlin to this day says it was a real encounter. They haven't made money off of it and they're not celebrities, only being known in cryptozoology circles. If it was a hoax, where's the big laugh or financial windfall? Doesn't even make sense.

Not to mention that sasquatch encounters and sightings have been documented for thousands of years in different cultures all of whom had no contact with one another for centuries.

Seems kind of silly to say it's nothing, like UFO's (documented throughout recorded history the same way), doesn't it?

Interesting. Have never watched the footage before, will check it out now.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I will admit that this does seem a little far fetched and as you say there will always be the conspiracy activists trying to stir the pot. Although I would never put anything past the US government.

I always enjoy a good debate and hearing others views on various topics regarding politics and government. I do think that this particular topic is a little stretched and Profit touched on something I have always wondered myself (as many of us always will). I would be interested in hearing your thoughts about 9/11 and what you believe the US government's knowledge and contributions were prior to those events taking place. What role they played in the entire situation? We have all watched the documentaries and the countless conspiracy theories. What is everyone's personal thoughts towards what transpired?

I would encourage everyone who is interested to view the various "debunking Loose Change" videos and articles. IMHO what they interpret as "fact" is the only thing loose about this movement. I know this will probably upset some people here because I know this "Truther" thing is very popular. They often point to the lack of evidence as proof of a coverup. This is an excuse for having no real proof of what they say. It is either schizophrenic paranoia, or out right deception.
9/11 Debunked: United 93 not Shot Down - YouTube

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I tried to stay on top of the most recent government screw jobs. Paricularly 9/11, the batman theater shooting and this most recent one with Sandy Hook. I'm not convinced any child actually died in the Sandy Hook shooting. 9/11 and the batman shooting had the US government involment written all over it. You wouldn't believe the lengths the government will go to control you and your money.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I watch finding bigfoot every Sunday! You know, it's hard to tell in some people lieing or telling the truth, but some of the eyewitnesses who have seen a supposed Bigfoot were pretty believable with nothing to gain by it....especially when it come to more of the elderly population. I don't know any other 7-9 foot bipedal figure with extreme body hair walking around. I watched that same episode that Marshall did on the costume and muscle movements in regards to the Patterson-Gimlin film....great stuff!

The way I look at it....even if they do not exist, it still makes me feel like a kid wondering when I am out in the wild!

I totally watch Ancient Aliens as well!

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Hahaha, ya man ! Cliff cranks out the best howls ever ! :D :52-1:16, 3:10-3:16 and 3:32-3:42

Finding Bigfoot: Calls and Howls - YouTube

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I'm not convinced any child actually died in the Sandy Hook shooting. 9/11 and the batman shooting had the US government involment written all over it. You wouldn't believe the lengths the government will go to control you and your money.

They released a statement about the girl in the dress the other day. They said that it was the second eldest daughter wearing the eldest daughters dress a year older which is why she looks like the eldest daughter in the photo.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I think bigfoots a hoax .. Too many fake pictures movies etc.. I don't care how old the movies are. Someone woulda shot one dead by now due to tons of hunters on horseback etc..

Last edited:

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
The only thing that makes me disbelieve the bigfoot myths is why has no one captured, killed or even found the remains or skeleton of one?

It wouldn't be like the govt keeping Aliens a secret to keep the mass panic at bay, people would want this type of discovery to be displayed. They have found skins and vertebrae of 100 foot snakes, proved the giant squid myths, found super sized teeth from the megladon shark but nothing concrete about bigfoot? It seems more like the Lockness Monster myths to me?

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Ya, I agree odin, it seems to make sense to some degree (though there's tons of deep forest that's still basically inaccessible to humans). The one thing that keeps me on the fence though, is there's no way the Patterson-Gimlin footage was faked. That's a real creature walking there. Makes me not want to be closed minded on it.

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
Funny how the government wants to pass an assault weapons ban and cant do it and then all of a sudden this happens. Makes you go hmmm?