©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

4.20 - UFC on FOX 7!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Those first three fights should be fun to watch for free!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Main Card

Henderson vs Melendez

Mir vs Cormier

Diaz vs Thomson

I think Henderson is going to pull off the win, but I like Melendez and I think this has the potential to be great fight...Both of these guys are aggressive fighters. I think Melendez has stronger chance if he can get Henderson to the ground and keep him there!

Mir never seems to do well against the heavy hitters and I don't think he's going to be able to implement his will against Cormier. In fact I think this is going to be an extremely lopsided fight!!

Diaz vs Thompson is a great match up in my opinion. Tough call...I can see Thompson overpowering Diaz, but Diaz could also dispatch Thompson the way he did Cerrone. Really looking forward to this one!! I hope it's not a disappointment!!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I've got

Cormier
Thomson
Henderson (could go either way really) Melendez is a bulldog
Mein

Zaven

May 18, 2005
awesome win by Brown....I didn't see that one coming at all, you just never know if Brown is gonna over commit and get caught. He came close with the body shot, but then recovered and poured it on.

good win

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Diaz got stopped! TKO!! Nice kick by Thompson and the next two punches that followed were on the money!!

I was surprised that the Mir - Cormier fight went the distance. I'm not surprised that Cormier won but I didn't expect it to be as boring as it was!

I hope Melendez pull off the win...C'mon Gil!!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Diaz got stopped! TKO!! Nice kick by Thompson and the next two punches that followed were on the money!!

I was surprised that the Mir - Cormier fight went the distance. I'm not surprised that Cormier won but I didn't expect it to be as boring as it was!

I hope Melendez pull off the win...C'mon Gil!!

same here...I really didn't expect it to make it past middle second rd. I think Cormier got an adrenaline dump from it being his first UFC fight. Cormier just seemed off, but he still dominated a big strong fighter in Mir even though it might not have appeared that way.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
same here...I really didn't expect it to make it past middle second rd. I think Cormier got an adrenaline dump from it being his first UFC fight. Cormier just seemed off, but he still dominated a big strong fighter in Mir even though it might not have appeared that way.

I actually agree with what Dana White said after the fight...Cormier would be better off at 205!

Hey Zaven, what did you think of the outcome of the Henderson - Melendez fight...Aside from the fight stats?