©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

5.25 - ufc 160!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
UFC 160 Live on Pay-Per-View: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2

Velasquez vs Silva - I think it will be the same as their last fight!

Dos Santos vs Hunt - This will be great fight and prove if Dos Santos is back or not! They both have heavy hands. Junior better use some foot work and combinations!!

Teixeira vs Te Huna

Maynard vs Grant

Cerrone vs Noons

Pyle vs Nelson

Bermudez vs Holloway

Smith vs Whittaker

Nurmagomedov vs Trujillo

Thompson vs Burrell

Bowles vs Roop

Stephens vs Payan

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
There's some good fights on this card!

I'll go with Velasquez for the main event. The JDS and Hunt match-up is an interesting fight. I'll go with JDS, but i'd love to see hunt with the victory.

Maynard and Grant is an interesting fight. I'll take Maynard in a possibly boring fashion.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Already got my tickets bro! Its my first ufc fight hella exited

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Already got my tickets bro! Its my first ufc fight hella exited

Nice...Enjoy! I've been to some MMA events in the past (not UFC). The biggest I've been to was Strikeforce. It was cool...We were 7 rows from the cage but honestly it's hard to see. When they hit the mat, you have to watch the big screens to see what's happening. If your seats are in an elevated area then it should be a little better. Personally, I like watching in the comfort of my own home...It's cheaper, the seats are great, it has commentary, and the food and drink is a lot cheaper! LOL!!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
UFC 160 Live on Pay-Per-View: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2

Velasquez vs Silva - I think it will be the same as their last fight!

Dos Santos vs Hunt - This will be great fight and prove if Dos Santos is back or not! They both have heavy hands. Junior better use some foot work and combinations!!

Teixeira vs Te Huna

Maynard vs Grant

Cerrone vs Noons

Pyle vs Nelson

Bermudez vs Holloway

Smith vs Whittaker

Nurmagomedov vs Trujillo

Thompson vs Burrell

Bowles vs Roop

Stephens vs Payan

C'mon you guys...It's awfully quiet out there regarding this fight! There's really good ones!! Let's hear some predictions!! :action-smiley-070:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I believe the Hunt/Dos Santos fight will be a better one then the Velasquez/Silva fight.

Good line up all the way around though. Should be some pretty interesting fights!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Watching the fights now...Hoping to see some good shit!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Hunt was pretty much owned that entire fight...He just doesn't have the stamina, shit half way through the end of the first round his hands weren't even up anymore...Shocked it went as far as it did.....

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Big Foot is one ugly muto looking mother:p

That fight was stopped way too soon...You don't stop a title shot that quick when you have two guys in the ring like that...Poor call on the refs part.....

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Big Foot is one ugly muto looking mother:p

That fight was stopped way too soon...You don't stop a title shot that quick when you have two guys in the ring like that...Poor call on the refs part.....

Now there can be a rematch...

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Fights can go however they go, but the poker ads pissed me off. Definitely making me reconsider paying for the next one.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Spoiler alert for the rest of you!

What were the results?
Valesquez and JDS both won?

Hey rAJ, here are the ones I can remember...

Velasquez vs Silva - Cain won by 1st round TKO. I thought the stoppage was ok...In the replay you see Silva's hands on the mat while Cain is hitting him and then Cain nails him and Silva's head drops face first into the mat and the ref calls it. I'm ok with it...No point prolonging the inevitable!

Dos Santos vs Hunt - Junior looked good but Hunt took his best punches and got up...Hunt is one tough dude! Too bad he doesn't take his training serious enough and improve his stamina. Junior knocked him down with a grazing spinning heel hook and then ended the fight with a straight right that would have caved any other competitors skull in!! Junior by KO late in the 3rd.

Teixeira vs Te Huna - Teixeira KO'd Te Huna!

Maynard vs Grant - Grant KO'd Maynard in the 1st round...I used to be a big fan of Maynard but he got too cocky for me...Congrats to TJ Grant!!

Cerrone vs Noons - Cerrone won via decision...Bloody fight!

Pyle vs Nelson - Pyle Knocked Nelson into an alternate universe 20 some odd seconds into the first round! Of note, the ref should have stopped it but forced Pyle to lay two more shots on Nelson who was obviously not there...I hope they suspend that ref!!

Bermudez vs Holloway - Bermudez won by decision. Many weren't pleased with that decision.

Nurmagomedov vs Trujillo - Nurmagomedov won...I can't remember how off the top of my head.

Bowles vs Roop - I believe Roop choked out Bowles.

Any fights I didn't list is because I can't recall off the top of my head.

cuz

Mar 7, 2006
Cerrone looked good. He was much more active than his previous fights.

I also believe Holloway should have gotten the decision.