©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Silva Now Considering Rematch On Superbowl Saturday!

paak

Aug 17, 2011
He said he wants to fight - just not for the belt. I respect Weidman - but that belt will not be in his hands for long. So a rematch w/o belt maybe in the future. I believe Belfort wants the middle weight belt & the light heavy weight belt. He's a beast & is very capable if he stays healthy of doing just that. If Silva is gonna fight - I just hope he takes it seriously. I'm a big fan of his & after his disrespectful performance, I'm hoping to see a non jackass version of him in future fights.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
He said he wants to fight - just not for the belt. I respect Weidman - but that belt will not be in his hands for long. So a rematch w/o belt maybe in the future. I believe Belfort wants the middle weight belt & the light heavy weight belt. He's a beast & is very capable if he stays healthy of doing just that. If Silva is gonna fight - I just hope he takes it seriously. I'm a big fan of his & after his disrespectful performance, I'm hoping to see a non jackass version of him in future fights.

After the fight he said he didn't want to fight for a belt...Things said in the ring/octagon after a fight can be hasty and emotional. The very next day he's considering a rematch for the belt!

paak

Aug 17, 2011
After the fight he said he didn't want to fight for a belt...Things said in the ring/octagon after a fight can be hasty and emotional. The very next day he's considering a rematch for the belt!

Do you think after what he pulled Dana will let him rematch him for Weidmans first title match? I do agree what he said was based on emotion. But bottom line is he never should have acted like such an idiot. He's the greatest champion.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Do you think after what he pulled Dana will let him rematch him for Weidmans first title match? I do agree what he said was based on emotion. But bottom line is he never should have acted like such an idiot. He's the greatest champion.

Dana will tell him what to do, and that will be whatever makes the most money.

There hasn't been this much post-fight buzz and discussion in a long time. Dana doesn't give a crap what kind of publicity anyone gets, as long as it increases ticket sales.

That's his job, actually. Not knocking him. Though he is a prick.
:what: