©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need some suggestions

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Late to the show here, but when you were previously on TRT were you using HCG?

If not and your estrogen was normal, then adding it in now may raise estrogen levels because HCG also stimulates test production.

Also, one reason you may be bloating is the hormonal fluctuations. Hormonal fluctuations tend to raise estrogen levels. So if your test is going up and down, which would be caused by the prop, and not steady or smooth rises and falls, your estrogen may be increased. With that in mind, it may be beneficial to add an AI, such as exemestane.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Good.... For the mast i wouldn't run less than 350-400 ew if you are trying to see the benefits from the compound. as far as muscle hardness etc. Also in my opinion the leaner you are the more you will notice the mast working

Informative post, right there^

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
Late to the show here, but when you were previously on TRT were you using HCG?

If not and your estrogen was normal, then adding it in now may raise estrogen levels because HCG also stimulates test production.

Also, one reason you may be bloating is the hormonal fluctuations. Hormonal fluctuations tend to raise estrogen levels. So if your test is going up and down, which would be caused by the prop, and not steady or smooth rises and falls, your estrogen may be increased. With that in mind, it may be beneficial to add an AI, such as
exemestane.

I have always been on HCG since doing HRT.

My understanding of HCG is this. I hear people saying its a waste to be on HCG while on AAS yet I think we are coming at it from two different views.

So....

If you cycle with AAS you use HCG on PCT to prevent a crash and to stimulate the natural production of test..is this correct?

conversely if you are on HRT then you are always on AAS and there never is a PCT....is this correct?

Then follows this logic;
if you never cycle off AAS then your testicles will never be stimulated to start producing again...hence the need for HCG unless you don't care about testicular atrophy.

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
No hcg is counter productive during pct as it will suppress lh function. Use it during your cycle or at the end to maintain testicular function before starting pct. There are many trt protocols that use hcg year round. 200-250 iu 2xew will do the job

ken913

Sep 24, 2013
Kansas City
No hcg is counter productive during pct as it will suppress lh function. Use it during your cycle or at the end to maintain testicular function before starting pct. There are many trt protocols that use hcg year round. 200-250 iu 2xew will do the job

thank you for the info that helps