©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Walmart =Shady

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
If you lived here you would understand. They are not a lot of businesses here. I've been laid off work for 2 months now and have filled out 26 applications with in 100 miles from where I live and Ive only had one interview.

So you have nowhere else to work and youre mad because walmart only pays 12 bux an hour versus 0 for being unemployed…..hmmmm.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
So you have nowhere else to work and youre mad because walmart only pays 12 bux an hour versus 0 for being unemployed…..hmmmm.

Dude I did not work at Walmart I am an engineer and am also Microsoft Certified. I'm drawing my unemployment right now. I do have an offer with Verizon and will take the job if nothing else comes up. :action-smiley-041:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Dude I did not work at Walmart I am an engineer and am also Microsoft Certified. I'm drawing my unemployment right now. I do have an offer with Verizon and will take the job if nothing else comes up. :action-smiley-041:

i meant your family member

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
No she still works at Walmart. It is frustrating to her that she has been there for so long and only making what she makes. Is she thankful she has a job? Yes! Just frustrated. Just like most Americans are with the government because the make promises and don't come through with their word.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I think it was a donation box for employees to donate to other employees. Either way its a stupid idea. Walmart makes billions upon billions in profits every year. They can afford to pay their workers more an hour

I agree, something doesn't sound right. That makes absolutely zero sense:confused:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I dont understand why people dont boycott WALMART and stop shopping there. They are a GREEDY company who makes money at the small guys expense. Walmart alone could change the economy in alot of areas just by paying fair wages and good benefits which they can certainly and easily afford.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I dont understand why people dont boycott WALMART and stop shopping there. They are a GREEDY company who makes money at the small guys expense. Walmart alone could change the economy in alot of areas just by paying fair wages and good benefits which they can certainly and easily afford.

Interesting! Thats exactly how I feel about Alinshop.:action-smiley-033:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013

The low prices are a direct result of underpayment of their employees. Literally, the money they don't collect on sales is made up for by low wages and lack of benefits.

The one and only thing I buy there is novolin-R and I am ashamed even of doing that.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
has anyone seen the documentary made on the company.. they're very oppressive to the employees and the local economy. They really pay nothing to the overseas workers and the European market is actually unionised, but each store in america pays over $10,000 to keep the employees from organization.. i was union ibew but im not pro union... just watch the documentary and have your own view. I know workers personally.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
has anyone seen the documentary made on the company.. they're very oppressive to the employees and the local economy. They really pay nothing to the overseas workers and the European market is actually unionised, but each store in america pays over $10,000 to keep the employees from organization.. i was union ibew but im not pro union... just watch the documentary and have your own view. I know workers personally.

The blind leading the blind. The documentary was totally one sided like a Michael Moore documentary or something.

If you don't like Walmart then don't shop or work there. Good grief!!!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Hey let's get the government to shut them down or let's the government to force them to raise their wages......its no wonder Ofuckup is our president with all these dependent people in their world. Ur gonna cut ur nose off to spite ur face.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I'm not a fan of walmart either but poor motherfuckers and dumbasses gotta have a place to work and shop. Otherwise they'll come where I shop at and that will suck!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I'm neutral, it is what it is and my wife makes us shop there so oh well, at least there is a store when we need it.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I think the government should just take it over, triple everybodys wages, triple the prices and rename it WalMarx.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
No one said anything about making the government use force to make Walmart treat their workers better. All people are doing is commenting about the way Walmart does business. The way Walmart operates in this country affects a lot more people than just its workers. For good or bad. It's a good conversation to have.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
No one said anything about making the government use force to make Walmart treat their workers better. All people are doing is commenting about the way Walmart does business. The way Walmart operates in this country affects a lot more people than just its workers. For good or bad. It's a good conversation to have.

Unionizing is political for one.

But if its just a good conversation about a random business.....then my fuckin yardman sux! That greedy bastard. I'm not gonna quit him, I'm gonna keep payin him but I just want to say that he sux and the fact that he mows everybodys yards cuts down on the amount of lawnmowers being sold by the local small guy hardware store and that's just wrong. Boo fucking hoo!

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I'm neutral, it is what it is and my wife makes us shop there so oh well, at least there is a store when we need it.

Understandable.

I had a family member that refused to shop at Walmart because of how they treat their employees. Personally, I can't afford not to.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm not a fan of walmart either but poor motherfuckers and dumbasses gotta have a place to work and shop. Otherwise they'll come where I shop at and that will suck!

You must shop at Costco then. Humalog is more expensive at Costco, but it sure beats the hell out of the zoo over at Walmart's pharmacy. Haha...

Last edited: