©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cinderella got boobs!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
She looks a lot more muscular in the pic with her new chesticles.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
:eek::action-smiley-036:Well, that's not the "Cinderella" I expected to find this thread about!

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
^^agree wih that. They are so obviously fake it's just kind of annoying to me
Definitely an improvement though

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
^^agree wih that. They are so obviously fake it's just kind of annoying to me
Definitely an improvement though

It's only annoying because they are covered up, would love to see them bare, she looks beautiful to me.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
they look good but hard to believe it's not a pain in the ass to have those heavy things bouncing around...probably increases chances of sleep apnea and back pain..cardio is gonna be harder...seem like too much trouble to me...they probably make her feel better about herself tho which is the important thing

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Why do grown men say stuff like this? they look perfect anythingsmaller would have been too small. if anything they need to be bigger

Couldn't agree more. Guys who say stuff like that are the same ones that say they have too much money in the bank, too much bacon on their plate, too many hot girlfriends, and they get way too many blowjobs.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
it just doesn't make any sense...you spend all this time getting lean and shit...then tack on simulated fat deposits... I just don't get it

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
it just doesn't make any sense...you spend all this time getting lean and shit...then tack on simulated fat deposits... I just don't get it

Because sex sells and they still need to look feminine. I really doubt that the majority of people who watch fbb are there because of the sport or the aesthetics (there are don't get me wrong but they are the minority here). Majority are guys that want a buff girls to fap to. It has to be sexualized to sell, other wise it's to alien and the girls jusy look like tranny guys.

ericraven

Apr 3, 2013
Why do grown men say stuff like this? they look perfect anythingsmaller would have been too small. if anything they need to be bigger

really so you like goofy, comic book look boobs. Wow. Good for you. I would say how does a grown man say what you say and say they are a grown man.:rolleyes: