©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Are you scared of a shot? ( aka pussy)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I remember the first week of basic training. The medics lined up and four or five of those same guns on each side of us. We had to walk in a line between the two rows of medics with guns...and the medics hit us from each side with those damn things. I heard they were taken out of service cause they were deemed inhumane..

No, they replaced them with needles and syringes cuz they finally realized that they were a sanitary nightmare. If one person in line had something blood borne and communicable ie. hepatitis, HIV, then everyone that got a shot from one of those guns after that person was at risk of catching the same disease.

The HIV crisis is ultimately what caused those guns to fall out of favor. The entire medical community had to reexamine their precautions and procedures, and it was quickly determined that the guns were a major threat to transmission of multiple diseases to a large number of people in a very short period of time.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Can someone direct me to where I can buy a buzzy? Yes I have kids but I would be using for myself as I am a pussy and proud of it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Can someone direct me to where I can buy a buzzy? Yes I have kids but I would be using for myself as I am a pussy and proud of it.

Amazon 39.95 $
Buzzy Pain Relief System ~ Takes the Sting out of Shots! by Buzzy®
Amazon.com: Buzzy Pain Relief System ~ Takes the Sting out of Shots!: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31xmLYqNAVL.@@AMEPARAM@@31xmLYqNAVL