©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cure for AIDS

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
imo theres a cure.... but thats the gov for you, dont want YOU to know that.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Population control is a real problem. At the rate we are going we will deplete the earth too fast. We can not all survive.

I'm sure some group of people with power and influence have devised a plan to triage who will be privileged to carry on the human race should a mass cleansing take place.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I feel like there are soooo many things the government doesnt allow us to know about due to "national security" For example stealth tech and the sr71 blackbird they declassified some info (not all) about those in like the early to mid 90s and the general public was like holy shit cant believe we have this type of tech the real news was that the sr71 and stealth tech was developed in the 50s...with the advancements in materials and chips and computer tech just in the last say 15 years what do you think we have now gentlemen just saying I would bet it would blow your mind. Declassified top speed on the sr71 was a little over mach3 lol had a sr71 pilot tell me once he did a flight from cali to dc while in flight had to piss said they crossed 3 states before he finished little faster than mach3 i would say.... they say the B2 has anti gravity tech wich wouldnt suprise me either considering its stall speed is classified.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yea I read that there's also video and other reads if you were to google that number that says the government and medical companies have been covering it up to continue to rake in money etc. No I'm not a conspiracy theory junky or anything just find it hard to believe that no cure has been found but magic Johnson has no signs of the disease. Idk just interesting I guess

Its. Not that prevalent of a disease for it to be the cash cow you think it is-

Plus it's not even a death sentence these days... A lot of HIV patients have been living healthy for 30+ years.

Believe me- the government has nothing to do own all these supposed "medical cover ups" if a person really cured aids we'd all know about it right away- the fact is that we can't even stop the common cold or a variety of everyday Illnesses...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I feel like there are soooo many things the government doesnt allow us to know about due to "national security" For example stealth tech and the sr71 blackbird they declassified some info (not all) about those in like the early to mid 90s and the general public was like holy shit cant believe we have this type of tech the real news was that the sr71 and stealth tech was developed in the 50s...with the advancements in materials and chips and computer tech just in the last say 15 years what do you think we have now gentlemen just saying I would bet it would blow your mind. Declassified top speed on the sr71 was a little over mach3 lol had a sr71 pilot tell me once he did a flight from cali to dc while in flight had to piss said they crossed 3 states before he finished little faster than mach3 i would say.... they say the B2 has anti gravity tech wich wouldnt suprise me either considering its stall speed is classified.

Anti gravity tech- really? You conspiracy theorist always shock me with the things you'll believe!

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Not a conspiracy theorist by any means brother ive just seen and experienced enough in my life time to know my government isnt always as forthcoming with the truth as you would like to believe it isnt near as humane as you would like to believe its fact not conspiracy. Anti gravity really that hard to believe enigmatic shit we have rail guns, frequency weapons that can literally shut a human down were they stand. I dont think anti gravity would be that far of a stretch.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Its. Not that prevalent of a disease for it to be the cash cow you think it is-

Plus it's not even a death sentence these days... A lot of HIV patients have been living healthy for 30+ years.

Believe me- the government has nothing to do own all these supposed "medical cover ups" if a person really cured aids we'd all know about it right away- the fact is that we can't even stop the common cold or a variety of everyday Illnesses...

Not a prevalent disease really?
*World StatisticsNumber of people living with AIDS/HIV:42 million (1.2% of adult population)
New HIV infections per year:5 million (0.8 million children)AIDS related deaths per year:3.1 million (0.6 million children)

Maybe its not as prevalent as say cancer but its on the radar for sure.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
42 million is .006 of the population- 75% live in third world countries where drug companies can't sell drugs too- that's what I mean... It's not a profitable disease

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
And to be honest .006 is still way over exaggerated ... I know personally the person who heads up the UCSD Aids and HIV research institute in San Diego and she thinks we dump way too much money into research of it-

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
It's not government. That's just a political avenue for the big $$$ to get legal action and legislation made that makes their business models more successful or kills off their competition etc etc. just look at the history of CEOs that have been head of FDA.

So is it the government that has special interests? No. It's the money behind the people in office. The people that want population control are not in office. They are not in the limelight. They influence their puppets in Washington to ensure certain things get "taken care of"

The government is just another tool.

Last edited:

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
One of the many reasons I love my kangen water machine been drinking alkaline water for about a year now.