©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BeSt PCt. Help me out

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
On just the test cyp 300 I used clomid at 100 first two weeks and at 50 the last two weeks along with nolvadex at 40 first two weeks and 20 last two weeks. All started 4 days after my last hcg pin with was two weeks after last test pin. This time I'm on test cyp 300 twice a week for 14 weeks and tren A 100 started mid cycle and run until two weeks before I stop the test. What would be my best method of pct for best recovery and keeping gains?

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
this might help ==>
7dbMR.jpg

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/34501-what-ai-right-you.html

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Personally, what sucks is when PCT stops.
And ya, search button. lol.
Some people do crazy shit like run proviron or aromasin during pct...

I used to love 6-OXO...shit made my cum buckets on the bitches but cant find that shit anymore...good stack with clomid.

If you got HCG for pre pct then you're starting out pretty good...
im probably gonna do a 8 week pct after this long ass cycle but basically, the idea is you take the shit to get your balls back on track.

If clomid and nolva worked for you, then run that. You can add in herbal shit like biotest Tribex or whatever...
I've even heard of people running really low like 100-200 mg per week of test through the first 2 weeks of pct to help balance out the estro rebound...

all im saying is dont play around too much unless your pct doesnt go so good...then you gotta figure out how you FCKd up.

You could just do it old school and beat your nutts with a frozen spoon for 5 minutes every night...
The bruising causes the growth

1328133676179_9398846.png

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
I actually wanted to run HGH about 2 months before i start pct to help keep gains and run in for 5 months thnking that will keep me in an anabolic kick ass condition but i have no HGH as of now so it's getting sketchy to hit the 8 week mark pre pct.

that would be a good idea though in theory briding the HG with your cycles. Still have to get the HPTA back on though so...PCT it up

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
call me old fashioned, but what's wrong with just the usual clomid at 50/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20?