©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Glucophage dosage

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
The cycle I’m on has me on Glucophage throughout the cycle. What I don’t know is when to take it. I’ve read a little bit about it and this is the most basic explanation I’ve seen on how much to take.

“It is a great product. Taken straight after a large meal, within the hour you will have EXTREMELLY full muscles. Dosages are 500mg after a normal to large carb meal, 1,000mg after a big carb meal and 1,500mg after all you can eat at Pizza Hut. You can take it after as many meals in a day as you wish, as long as those are large carb meals.

I generally found that if I take less than 100g of carbs for every 500mg metformin, I go into hypo. And yes, you can eat fat meals, as metformin will indirectly prevent the fat being deposited.”

So with all that being said it kind of sounds like I don’t want to take any unless I have a meal that’s around 100g of carbs. Problem is I rarely have 100g of carbs in one meal. So do I just not take any or do I try to split the pills I have (1000mg horse pills) into smaller sizes?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Take it with your pre wo meal with like you say 100g carbs and whey iso. This would be the most beneficial time to do this. Start out with 500 mg. I would take 500 mg with a big breakfast as well. Like eggs and potatoes or pancakes.

Last edited:

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Thanks for the response. Co-worker brought in donuts this morning and I don't do well around donuts. Took 500mg just a second ago after eating 3.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
BTW dorian, demolition is/was by far the greatest tag team of all time.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Should I "feel" anything after I take some? I took 500mg about an hour ago but feel no different.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I liked Demolition, but they were an imitation of the Road Warriors. All of those guys were from the same area in Minnesota and worked out at the same gym. Give the gluco a few days and try to eat some halfway nutritious food, like eggs with some potatoes fried in olive oil. Save the donuts for a cheat meal or to carb up.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I liked Demolition, but they were an imitation of the Road Warriors. All of those guys were from the same area in Minnesota and worked out at the same gym. Give the gluco a few days and try to eat some halfway nutritious food, like eggs with some potatoes fried in olive oil. Save the donuts for a cheat meal or to carb up.

Crap the Road Warriors is what I meant not Demolition. Demolition was just a knock off of Mad Max. What a rush! Thanks for the advise.