©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arimidex and letrozole

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
I've been running 1mg Arimidex for a year now with my TRT. I blasted a cycle of deca with higher doses of test cyp. With that I was still running 1mg of Arimidex and noticed the right boon has a nice sized ball under the nipple. Would adding letrozole help with Arimidex or could I just try it alone?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Letro is powerful enough that you shouldn't need both at the same time.

Now, it's a distinct possibility that your gyno is not estrogen related, but instead is caused by prolactin from the Deca. If that's the case, the Letro may not help much. You may need Prami or Caber.

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
Letro is powerful enough that you shouldn't need both at the same time.

Now, it's a distinct possibility that your gyno is not estrogen related, but instead is caused by prolactin from the Deca. If that's the case, the Letro may not help much. You may need Prami or Caber.

Any one of these better then other?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Any one of these better then other?

You mean prami vs caber? Id like some input on this too. My previously shrunken gyno flared up on my last tren/test cycle so i hit the letro and caber at .5 ed. Didnt feel any sides from the caber and my small lumps shrunk up in a month. Now im runnin test/tren/mast with aromisin and prami at .5 before bed. I keep waking up half delerious in the morning, and im pretty sure its the prami. Most bros i asked favored prami, but its supposed to make some ppl feel like shit. I think im one of those ppl.lol i feel fine a couple hrs after i wake up tho...

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Yeah Prami can make you feel loopy. The impulsive behavioral side effects are quite real too. Last time I was on Prami I decided it was good to make another baby.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Yeah Prami can make you feel loopy. The impulsive behavioral side effects are quite real too. Last time I was on Prami I decided it was good to make another baby.

Just get youself fixed like i did, then you wont hafta worry about more kids.lol