©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why Does Everyone Hate Letro?

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
So aside from its use as a tool to fix gyno, you don't ever seem to hear about anyone using it for on-cycle E control.

What gives? I realise it's stronger than hell, but if you get 2.5mg pills and chop em up with a pill cutter you can easily get 4 doses of .6mg. Take one of those Mon, Wed, Fri and you've got a very cost effective AI. Much more so than asin or adex.

Am I missing something? I know people say letro is too strong and makes you feel like shit after it's nuked your E, but that must surely only be at the dosages required for gyno reversal.

Is there some other reason why people don't like to use letro as an AI? I've been using it at 0.6mg 3x a week for a few weeks now and it seems to be doing the trick. I'm not bloating at all from my dbol (not visibly anyway) and a small pre-existing gyno lump I was planning on nuking with letro at the end of my cycle seems to have shrunk ever so slightly even at this low dose.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
IMO it makes sense to use a suicidal AI for maintaining estrogen. So I stick to Asin.
If estro gets way out of hand I would reach for Letro to get it down then bridge back to Asin.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I like LETRO very well myself. I think most people take too much of any of the AI's. With LETRO it has a long half life,,which mean less dosing,,,and its been shown to increase IGF levels.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Just a little nukes my E levels. Dries my joints fast and don't need that for powerlifting. Aromasin is king.

Gyno and estrogen sides are avoidable and some take time to build up, totally preventable.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I refrain from making mention of this when I often talk about Letro- but I feel out of all the AI's Letro does the best job at recovery of the htpa.

From anecdotal experience and observation it seems that's Letro also keeps my htpa from totally shutting down while on cycle- when I am running a heavy cycle and I don't use any Letro, but then I add it in cause of concern of gyno or that I am getting too wet.. I always notice my nuts swell right back up to size and the testicular atrophy is non existent.

I guess what I am getting at here really is that if taken appropriately- Letro is the best AI durring and after cycle for me at least. The key is dosing... 1.25 mg every third day seems to be the trick and that's on a heavy wet cycle. On a dry cycle I would dose it .75mg every/3rd

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I refrain from making mention of this when I often talk about Letro- but I feel out of all the AI's Letro does the best job at recovery of the htpa.

From anecdotal experience and observation it seems that's Letro also keeps my htpa from totally shutting down while on cycle- when I am running a heavy cycle and I don't use any Letro, but then I add it in cause of concern of gyno or that I am getting too wet.. I always notice my nuts swell right back up to size and the testicular atrophy is non existent.

I guess what I am getting at here really is that if taken appropriately- Letro is the best AI durring and after cycle for me at least. The key is dosing... 1.25 mg every third day seems to be the trick and that's on a heavy wet cycle. On a dry cycle I would dose it .75mg every/3rd

sounds like you and I are on a similar page when it comes to dosing. Would you say my dose of 0.6mg 3x a week is about right for a cycle of 800mg test and 600mg EQ with a dbol kicker?

interesting what you say about the effect on your HPTA...

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
A lot just depends on the strength of ai you need😁. Aromasin at 12.5 mg Ed has always kept my estrogen in a good range so I just have no need for letro. I am not estrogen sensitive either though

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
sounds like you and I are on a similar page when it comes to dosing. Would you say my dose of 0.6mg 3x a week is about right for a cycle of 800mg test and 600mg EQ with a dbol kicker?

interesting what you say about the effect on your HPTA...

.6 mg may be for you, for me it's not. But again I am super estro sensitive and gyno prone.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have been using it for the past couple of years on cycles, and love it. I have had none of the sides that folks talk about. I use .25mg eod on cycle.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Shits hard to control with dosing as psych says ..All depends on the person. If u are easily effected by estrogen a lil dab a do ya. If not ,a lil dab will make u cripple with joint pain. People over use Ai I feel. But then again people over use aas dosing ..lol