©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Swollen knee

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
So I injected my tren 100 mg into my quad just like always and the next day I have swelling just above my knee and it's really swollen. What is this? And how do u fix it? I'm assuming it will just go away

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Where in the quad did you inject? Sounds like you went pretty low. Try to stay in the upper outer part of the quad. There are less veins there and a lot more meat. Even going there you'll have times where a vein is hit. The swelling shouldn't last more than a few days.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah I use glutes for my test but since I got to hit tren daily I use slin pins. Much easier on the body than the 22 or 23 gauge ed. But yeah I usually go upper outer but this time went slight lower. Did it waste my gear you think?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Do u got much meat on your legs cause with a slin pin it may be not deep enuf so its like a sub q half im shot . Id apply heat then ice to reduce swelling.. whats size of swelling? Golf ball diameter or softball?
25g works like a dream and u can buy 30g x 1" tips for luer lock barrels..

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
27g 1 1/4" are primo for glutes and quads. Deep enuf, no pain, just a little slower inj than 25g. My favorite all around pin :)

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I've had this happen in my hip. It can take a few days but it will get better.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah my legs are pretty lean. For some reason they have always been more muscular than everything else. Slins have always worked like a charm with tren-a. The swelling has gone down a bit. It was about golf ball size and hurt pretty bad tho but a good bit better now. I took prescription naproxen

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
So I injected my tren 100 mg into my quad just like always and the next day I have swelling just above my knee and it's really swollen. What is this? And how do u fix it? I'm assuming it will just go away

Try a glute or a delt. I hate quad injections myself.