©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

6 months ON and 6 months OFF

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Anyone do it, blast 6 months then go totally off or cruise for 6? Discuss....

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
no. but currently im running 16 weeks, had to change some compounds to hopefully re-excite those receptors. IM on TRT anyway so I do cruise at 200-400-weekly (long T-Esters), cruising really helps with 47 year old shoulder joints. My lady and I enjoy the pleasant "sides"

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
No guru here, but in my short 7 yrs. of cycling I have done time on =time off, 12-16wks. on with 1month off, and one year on with two months off and nothing has worked better for me than 8 weeks on with two weeks off. Long runs seam to lead to some sort of tolerance unless it's a trt type of cycle. Also, long periods off, of over a month is when I would lose or begin to lose my gains as my body started to rebound from the cycle.

I am not saying you won't make gains or that my way is healthy, rather I belive it to be superior in terms of gains.

2cc's,
Hawk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Obviously not a good idea bc of blood thickening, lipids, etc...but i just started one anyways.lol gonna get bloodwork done in june to be safe. Came off of 2 month cruise of 250wk of test. Week ago started test/tren/mast. Gona run this 10 weeks then bridge into higher test/eq and go through the summer so will be a full 6 months. Not sure whether ill cruise after or come off. I cant have kids anymore so thats not a concern, health for my family is tho...

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Just trying to figure out a sound plan to make/keep gains and not beat my HPTA up too bad at 25 years old

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
your plan is probably a bad idea for many reasons.

stick to more conventional methods.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea at 25yrs old I'd stick with conventional methods not saying that when I was your age or younger I didn't run a 1 year heavy dose cycle. But you have to learn the hard way in my case. I am mid 30's and run a blast/cruise type cycle.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Yea at 25yrs old I'd stick with conventional methods not saying that when I was your age or younger I didn't run a 1 year heavy dose cycle. But you have to learn the hard way in my case. I am mid 30's and run a blast/cruise type cycle.

Yeah ill be 34 this year. At this point idc if i end up on trt for the rest of my life. My pops has been for over 5 years, and he feels and looks so much better than before he got put on test. So as long as im not screwin bloods up bad im gonna keep on with the blast/cruise plan...

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Conventional methods like what? Just curious fellas. I should mention I do get bloods done 1-2x a year

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
bloods are important! i do one cycle a year then trt add low dose mast and occasionally tren. sometimes i wont even blast, it all depends on my schedule and if i am competing (PL'r) but i havent done much of that in recent years only a few here and there. definitely need to be more careful as i get older.

VP

turbotaone

Feb 16, 2013
I cruise on 250 mgs test Enathate(1 Norma amp) per week from Sept thru Feb....then I blast for the other 6 months(March thru Aug). I've been doing this now for the last 5-6 yrs....I'll be 50 in April and been cycling on and off since my mid 30s. I got tired of loosing all my gains post cycle(even with proper PCT) so thats why I decided to never come completely off anymore. I get blood work done twice a year...and yes my blood has thickened over the last few years. My RBC is always on the high end of the scale and sometimes slightly over. My doctor told me to start donating blood and that should come down a point or two. All my other panels are in the normal range. I'm not recommending this regiment to anyone else....that's a personal choice.