©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some info on test suspension

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I just ordered some test suspension. I have never used it before and I'm adding it to my next cycle for a little extra kick. How frequent and what dosage should it be used and what size pin should I use. Will it go thru. Slin pin?
My next cycle is test cyp 300 twice a week. Tren E 200 twice a week am winny 100 ed

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I like suspension 1-2 hours before training or competition. The only other reason I have used suspension was to run it at 10mg every morning to try to mimic the bodies natural pulse. If you have never used it before start at 50mg and work up. 100mg 2 hours before training is awesome.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
100mg preworkout but be ready for possible sides if you are gyno prone. Hg suspension is micronised and only 25mg amp ,as in aquaviron ,but still wont go through a slin pin.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I've heard that it's beneficial for site injections on lagging muscle groups. Not so sure tho.
And I hear u need to inject twice a day. Is that protocol?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'd do twice a day, start at 25mg morning and 25 night then go to 50mg am/pm. You could do 50-100mg pre workout as well. IB mentioned sides, he's correct. You want to watch for estrogenic things going on and you should have AIs on hand (well you should anyway) to combat any potential sides. As it's water based, you should be able to use a slin pin, but no guarantees, sorry. Using a slin pin offers you the option of different injection sites where a larger needle used for oils (23-25g) may cause greater discomfort. Since you may want to inject 2x daily, scar tissue with slin pins shouldn't be an issue.
I do not believe site injections assist with lagging groups, although if someone has something they can post and cite that would be interesting to see.
Grim

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Awesome. That's a great answer and yes I keep AI's and extra pct's on hand. I bet the suspension boosts the libido like crazy

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OK I've done it many times if You're using a test base with it You can get away with 1x a day or even EOD...for as long as You can stand doing the shots...gets to be a pain after a bit...should blow You the hell up

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
i like using it pre work out. i like the 100mg/ml dose and i use 50mg bilaterally in my legs, bis, tris, and could handle pec shots with a slin pin. i get tired of poking after 30 days. the pumps are nice and makes me feel pretty full....good luck